Search result for Testing
Since Monday, a widespread strike has been ongoing in the French medical testing centres, often known as medical "laboratories." As a form of protest against the government's decision to lower their budget in the 2023 social security finance bill, workers have announced a strike tha...
South Korean President Yoon Suk Yeol warned Tuesday that North Korea's increasing number of missile tests, its developing nuclear goals, and other provocative activities represent a major threat that might lead to a disastrous miscalculation and trigger a wider confrontation. While playing do...
As a result of North Korea's missile testing, Japan plans to increase its sanctions against the country
To further punish North Korea for its nuclear and missile programs, Japan said on Tuesday that it will be freezing the assets of five additional companies.
Since late September, North Korea has repeatedly test-fired ballistic missiles, including a launch on October 4 of a ballistic miss...
Genetic tests are medical tools that are offered as kits or panels and are used to diagnose genetic diseases in people. Moreover, blood samples from patients are taken at various points during the treatment. These samples are then examined using laboratory machines with test kits. In addition, a ...
The average number of new community-acquired Covid-19 cases in Thailand has increased by only 5 percent in the last week as compared to the week before. Although the number of daily cases is declining, the total number of positive cases remains very high. In addition to ...
The average number of new community-acquired Covid-19 cases in Thailand has increased by only 5 percent in the last week as compared to the week before.
Although the number of daily cases is declining, the total number of positive cases remains very high.
In addition to ...
- North Korea has planned to strengthen its nuclear technology in spite of the economic hardships.
Since the time Kim Jong Un has been in power, he has taken advantage of the international sanctions and leading to seen rapid developm...
Sri Lanka has detected a new sub-lineage of the Delta variant of COVID-19. This new strain is scientifically called as B.1.617.2. AY 104. This is the third mutation of the coronavirus which has been detected on the island nation.
Almost 34,000 people at Disneyland underwent testing, on Sunday. Thousands of visitors at the Shanghai Disneyland were waiting in queue for their turn, when the staff members of the amusement park streamed in and started testing everyone for Covid-19, not allowing them to leave.
Absolute Markets Insights (AMI) reports a robust growth forecast for the global hereditary cancer testing market during the forecast period (2021 – 2029). In its newly released report, AMI anticipates that the market will grow at 6.2% owing to technological advancements and increased invest...
- 444 people lost their lives at home
- Death rate increasing weekly by 8%
On Monday, Kerala reported 19,622 new cases, and 132 deaths because of Covid-19. the total cases reported till now has increased to 40,27,030, also tak...
- India crosses 1 crore mark within a day
- Testing rate has also increase in the country, and positivity rate has decreased
India has achieved a landmark of immunizing one crore people in a single day. On Friday more than one...
Bioanalytical Testing Services Market is expected to Reach US$ 4387.01 Mn by 2027, says Absolute Markets Insights
As per newly released report from Absolute Market Insights (AMI), the global bioanalytical testing services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.34%, owing many factors such as ...
- Kawasaki’s robot systems can conduct around 2,500 PCR tests.
- Kawasaki aims to have 50 of such systems installed by the end of March 2022.
- The system shortens the time from taking the samples to delivering the result...
- China re-imposes coronavirus travel controls in Guangdong.
- Guangdong recorded 20 new confirmed cases, all contracted locally.
- The govt. had also recently ordered mass testing in Guangzhou.
- People leaving Guangd...
- Tokyo Olympic workers need to regularly check for COVID-19.
- The workers will do so by self-collecting saliva samples regularly.
- Organizers plan to distribute containers for submission at one of around 60 locations. ...
- Sonic Healthcare USA has been announced as a Laboratory Testing Partner for National K-12 School Testing Program.
- Sonic has been performing COVID-19 testing for past one year.
A leading provider of laboratory services in t...
- The Australian states starts investigation of the corona virus spread in the quarantine hotels
- The Australian states have urged the staff and guests of the quarantine hotels to get immediately tested and self-isolate completely
US FIRM CEPHEID SEEKING APPROVALS TO MANUFACTURE POINT-OF-CARE COVID-19 DIAGNOSTIC TEST KITS IN INDIA
• Rashi Garg, General Manager, Cepheid said “From the manufacturing perspective of COVID (diagnostics), we are working on getting certain approvals, and then will be to be part of Make-in-India.”
• The American company had received emergency au...
- Plans to give COVID-19 immunizations to 37,000 forefront laborers in the aviation industry and oceanic region commenced on Monday, with inoculation places for the two ventures coming into going all out
During a visit to one of the im...
Subscribe to update with our latest news.
Your email is safe with us. We won't spam.