Search result for UK
- The company Firma and European Energy have revealed the 200-megawatt solar energy pipeline in United Kingdom
- Both the companies are working on 30 separate deals with the farmers for building the solar farms in UK
The growth in demand for agricultural produce is positively impacting the agricultural industry across UK, Holland, Australia and Canada. However, the capital investment required for agriculture is on the higher side, and it becomes difficult for small and medium farm owners to invest heavily in ...
- Hyundai Motor Co.’s UK unit is orders for taking down the ad for its fuel cell cars over the inflated claims
- Hyundai said, its claim had been based on the car having an on-board air-purification system
The United Ki...
- Thousands of men in United Kingdom will be benefitted after the NHS gives approval to the prostate cancer drug
- The NICE has recommended enzalutamide as an option for the treatment of some types of prostate cancer
- The Tesla Model 3 car has become the most popular battery electric car on the roads of United Kingdom
- The Tesla Model 3 has overtaken the Leaf Models of Nissan during the first four months of 2021
The Tesla Mode...
- UK athletics legend colin Jackson to host the Burnley Community sports awards
- Colin Jackson is considered as one of the most successful hurdlers of all time
Burnley Leisure has announced the host of the glittering Burnley...
- The Indian variant of the novel corona virus is now dominant in the United Kingdom
- The number of confirmed corona virus cases in United Kingdom has been increased by 79 percent in previous week
The Public Health England o...
- The Mayor of London and Solar Energy UK have launched the Solar Skills London project
- The Project is launched to provide training and support for the people, who want to pursue a career in the solar energy industry
- The Heathrow Airport of London has opened the terminal for the red list such as India
- The travellers on the direct flights from such countries will now be going through the Terminal 3 and they will be moved to the quarantine facility ...
- The unique electric vehicle design of the company Page-Roberts can boost the range of the electric vehicle by 30 percent
- The patented design concept of the company rethinks the position of the battery in a conventional electric vehicle
- United Kingdom has reported zero covid-19 related deaths for the first time since July 2020
- According to the figure 127,782 people have died in the country by getting infected by the covid-19
On Tuesday, the United Kingdo...
- The Bank of England is monitoring the booming housing market of United Kingdom
- The monitoring comes as it has been weighing up the possibility that, a rapid covid-19 pandemic recovery will lead to inflation
One of the dep...
- Staff shortages have hit the hospitality venues of United Kingdom amid large increase in the bookings
- The bookings have been continuously increasing by as much as 1,000 percent as per the ticket companies
The figures of h...
- The government of United Kingdom could make the covid-19 vaccine jabs compulsory for healthcare workers
- Nadhim Zahawi said, it will be incumbent on any government for having the debate
ON Sunday, Nadhim Zahawi, who is the...
- The Ramsay Healthcare of Australia is going to buy the healthcare group ‘Spire’ of UK in 2.1 billion pounds deal
- The company Ramsay Healthcare has agreed to pay the shareholders of Spire 240 pounds for each share they are holdi...
- The former manager of England ‘Roy Hodgson’ is appointed to the review into football of UK government
- Roy Hodgson has taken charge of his final match as the manager of Crystal Palace football club against Liverpool on Sunday
- Priti Patel is all set to reveal a new digital visa regime at the borders of the United Kingdom
- The strategy has been adopted in order to measure the immigration levels in and out of the United Kingdom
On Sunday, accordin...
- Covid-19 vaccine jabs of AstraZeneca and Pfizer are highly effective against the Indian covid-19 variant
- PHE said that, the covid-19 vaccines are likely to be even more effective at deaths and preventing hospitalisations
- United Kingdom is going to launch the implementation of a plan for the genomic healthcare system
- The plan outlines 27 priority actions for the upcoming year to help UK to become the world’s advanced genomic healthcare system
- A poll has showed that, UK’s young people are no longer thinking that the country should keep the monarchy
- There had been a reversal of the sentiment two years ago, when 46 percent have preferred the monarchy to 26 percent that wante...