Search result for UK
- Almost 200 chief executives signed a letter to the prime minister
- The letter calls for a recovery that helps to build a resilient UK economy
In the wake of the coronavirus crisis, Britain’s most powerful business lea...
- The talk aims to keep off the threat of climate breakdown
- It has been pushed due to the coronavirus crisis
The UN has confirmed that Cop26 will be delayed by a year to November 2021. It has been done because of the coronav...
- April was probably the bottom of the crash
- The Britain government is gradually easing out the lockdown restrictions
The head of the country’s budget forecasting office said on Sunday that Britain’s economy is u...
• Most of pavements in the London’s financial district are extremely narrow and over 522,000 people work here
• Shutting roads for cars will leave people with the option of walking, cycling or public transport
• The City of London Coun...
• According to the newly issued guidelines, the police in England cannot enforce social distancing from now
• Number of people travelling in London underground has gone up by 8.7 percent
• Are present, the UK has reported total 226,463 cases...
• Outdoor activities will be allowed from this week including reopening of tennis courts and golf courses
• Schools and shops will gradually reopen from June 1
• Pubs and restaurants will reopen in the last phase of exit plan
As the number of coronavirus deaths went beyond 30,000 the country of United Kingdom was looking at Prime Minister Boris Johnson as he was supposed to announce plans of lifting the nationwide lockdown.
The Prime minister along with his team has drafted a five-stage plan which comes in a 50...
• Professor Neil Ferguson was tested positive for the coronavirus and was in self-isolation for the period of two weeks
• Professor Ferguson was important member of Britain’s Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE)
One of the count...
After numerous people took part in a group hug outside the Metropolitan Police headquarters as a part of anti-lockdown protest, a man was arrested for defying social distance rules.
On Saturday, a small group of 20 people gathered outside New Scotland Yard and started chanting &ldquo...
• These new smoking laws are brought in to stop young people from smoking
• The ban which stems from EU Tobacco Product Directive Pass will ensure no flavoured cigarettes or any hand rolling tobacco is sold or purchased in the UK
The people in UK...
- Pandemic has made people avoid hospitals even in sickness
- Jess Bush, a Nottingham nurse says that care must be sought before conditions of patients deteriorate
- This is especially meant for people who have other ailments and not necessarily Covid...
• KFC had previously closed all it’s stores after the announcement made by Prime Minister Boris Johnson
• Both the stores will donate free meals to NHS staff and other key workers
KFC's branches on Deansgate and in Hulme have been reope...
• The man claimed that gargling Lucozade can prevent the dreadful virus
• Fir security purposes of UK PM, the man was escorted away
A man who claimed that gargling Lucozade can prevent coronavirus was escorted away from the hospital, where UK Pri...
• Prime minister Johnson will remain in hospital until complete recovery
• U.S. President Donald Trump tweeted about PM Johnson’s coming out of intensive care and wished him for speedy recovery
According to the spokesperson from Downing Str...
Even though there is no travel these days, thanks to coronavirus crisis which has infected over million people around globe, the United Kingdom has unveiled something which is extremely brilliant from every aspect that is making every traveller impatient in order to visit it.
UK has ...
• Prime minister is receiving standard oxygen treatment and is not on ventilator
• Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab has expressed his confidence over PM's recovery
According to a recent update by prime minister’s spokesperson, the conditi...
• After 10 days of persistent symptoms of coronavirus, UK PM Johnson was admitted on Sunday evening.
• Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab will lead the government in battle against coronavirus
After getting hospitalized on Sunday eve...
• Prime minister Johnson was admitted on Sunday night
• Even after 10 days of testing positive to COVID-19, symptoms like high fever still persistent
• Prime minister Johnson will continue to lead government in a battle against coronavirus
- UK Premier Boris Johnson still under the weather
- He pleads people not to go out and stay put at homes
United Kingdom’s Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who tested covid-19 positive last Friday, has posted a video...
• Biggest banks in UK decide to not give dividends in year 2020
• Barclays, Standard Chartered, HSBC, NatWest among the few
• Bank of England, European Central Bank and Prudential Regulatory Authority behind this decision