Search result for UN
- The doctors and the nurses who have been infected by the novel corona virus have been continuing to work in the hospitals in Belgium
- The head of the Belgian Association of Medical Union said that, the infected staff of the hospital will be...
- The Gordon Brothers will be assisting Bonita, which is a German fashion retailer with the restructuring proceedings of Europe
- After having several discussions with the management, the advisors and also with a competitive tender process, th...
- The president of the European Council said that the Brexit Deal is Hanging in the balance as the Brexit negotiations have hit their most difficult stage
- Both the European Union is still not sure that the deal with the United Kingdom is pos...
- The European Union has given the warning that, there will not be enough vaccines for all in Europe till the year 2022
- The European Union, which consists of 27 member states has already booked 1 billion doses of the potential corona virus v...
- Professors from Chinese university appointed at the University of Hong Kong, despite opposition from students that fear their liberty to education will be at stake by such a step
Max Shen Zuojun and Gong Peng were appointed as VPs re...
- Josep Maria Bartomeu who is the president of one of the biggest football club ‘Barcelona’ have resigned from his post
- The last announcement made by Josep Maria Bartomeu was that, Barcelona will be participating in the European ...
- The Volkswagen Group is going to transform its factories for the electric vehicles in Germany
- The Volkswagen Group which is the largest German automaker have the idea and it Knows that the days of the internal combustion vehicles are numbe...
- NEC Corporation, which is a Japanese information technology company is going to support the 5G wireless network in the United Kingdom
- The removal of Huawei Technologies Corporation has given the opportunity to NEC for serving as a possible...
- The country of Spain and Gibraltar, both are seeking a last-minute Brexit deal for strengthening the ties and for preserving the free movement across the borders
- The foreign minister of Spain and the chief minister of Gibraltar said that b...
- The Greek National Tourism Organisation or GNTO has been partnering with the T3 magazine for organising its first webinar on 30th October 2020
- The webinar session will be witnessing many key dignitaries from the country of Greece
- The foreign ministry of Italy has given the warning against the unnecessary travel to the other countries as the corona virus cases increase in Europe.
- The foreign ministry has given the advice to the people of Italy to not to travel abroa...
- The premier league fans who were boycotting the pay-per-view scheme have raised 300,000 pounds as a scheme which is set to continue till next month
- The matches will be available on the selected broadcast TV channels for 14.95 pounds per ga...
- The Green Deal of the European Union and its risks are becoming a bad deal for the other nations in the world
- Due to the heavy imports of the crops and meats and dairy products, is enabling the farmers of Europe to do less farming
- The big technology platforms are seeking the European Union for tackling the illegal content and hate speech
- A safeguard which protects the companies will be resulting in the better-quality content moderation by removing the bad contents
- A hospital staff in London have been told to prepare for the arrival of the first vaccine for the novel corona virus
- The vaccine is currently being developed by the company AstraZeneca and Oxford University and will be arriving in the mont...
- The governing Socialist Party of Portugal have lost its absolute majority in the region of Azores island elections
- The Socialist Party of Portugal have scored 39.1 percent which was a surprise growth in the region of Azores island in 24 ye...
- Some of the people may be able to avoid a 14-day quarantine while returning to the United Kingdom
- The guidelines are currently under process by the government and the quarantine period can be dropped for the business workers
- The European stocks have been traded or closed lower as profit warning given by the SAP and the new restrictions imposed to stop the spread of corona virus
- The European Stoxx 600 have been decreased by 0.7 percent after the profit warning ...
- The French footballer, Paul Pogba have quit the international football after the comments made by the president of France alleging Islam as the source of international terrorism
- Paul Pogba has made the decision followed by the remarks from...
- The Brexit negotiations have been threatening the agricultural food of the European Union
- The European Union have been reaffirming its determination for having a close partnership with the United Kingdom on the basis of the European Union ...