Search result for WHO
- A panel of experts initiated by the World Health Organisation (WHO) has blamed China and other countries for not taking timely action to stem the initial outbreak of the coronavirus earlier.
- It also put in jeopardy whether the UN health agency should have labelled it a pandemic...
- Taiwan dished out a freshly made passport on Monday that gives greater bearing to the island's name on a daily basis.
- This is done with an aim to dispel complications with China amid the Covid-19 pandemic and Beijing's ramped- up instances to assert sovereignty. <...
- A team of World Health Organization experts are waiting in the wings to touch down in the central China city of Wuhan on Thursday.
- This is coming to fruition after months of planning, negotiation and video calls laying out a scientific field mission that will conduct a probe th...
• This announcement by Pfizer and BioNTech was a part of a presentation at a health care conference
• BioNTech said a new production site in Marburg, Germany is likely to become operational by the end of next month
• The director of the WHO,...
- World Health Organisation (WHO) experts will pay a visit to the city of Wuhan, where the deadly coronavirus was first detected in late 2019.
- This was, at the start of their probe into the origins of the pandemic, China said on Tuesday.
Foreign Ministry spokesp...
- Consuming whole-wheat could benefit your health.
- Wheat can be a great source of various antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
- Wheat is said to help lower the risk of diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure...
- Breakfast foods that you can start your day with.
- Research suggests that breakfast is said to be the most important meal of the day.
- A good breakfast could be a combination of protein, fats, and some fiber-filled carbs.
- The head of the European regional office of WHO have warned for the increase in the covid-19 cases in central and southern region of Europe
- The regional director of WHO said that, there has been a slight decrease in the corona virus cases ...
- The World Health Organization or WHO said that, corona virus cases in Europe are slowing down
- WHO said that, the number of new corona virus cases have been decreased by 6 percent after in the past week
The World Health Or...
• On several instances, the World Health Organization (WHO) has commented against the use of remdesivir developed by Gilead Sciences and played down its efficacy in treating COVID-19
• Recently a WHO expert panel has advised against the use of remdesivir i...
- The Korean government said Tuesday it is in the final stage of negotiations to buy COVID-19 vaccines, including the ones being manufactured by Pfizer and Moderna.
- There are nearly about 10 vaccine candidates in Phase 3 trials.
Excluding those vaccine candidate...
- Wholesale prices in Japan drops by 2.1 percent in October with oil price fall.
- Wholesale prices also dropped due to lower electricity bills.
- Prices of goods traded between companies also fell for the eighth straight month...
• The World Health Organization (WHO) has downplayed effectiveness of remdesivir by saying it has been appeared that the drug has little or no effect on hospitalised coronavirus patients
• According to the NIAD study’s data, the remdesivir treatment ...
- BOJ reports fall in wholesale prices for the month of September.
- The price of goods traded between companies fell again.
- Prices of petroleum and coal products fell by 13.9 percent.
- Import prices dropped by 10.1...
- More major e-commerce platforms are offering hyper-local services as demand for farm-fresh food in online shopping continues to rise amidst the ongoing pandemic, according to industry sources.
- In September, WeMakePrice announced it would start offering a full refund to customer...
• Pandemics are a fact of life and the world must be better prepared to deal with future ones said Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO Chief
• The WHO Chief also said that whenever the next pandemic comes, the world has to be ready, more ready than today...
• Dr Soumya Swaminathan said the timeline is dependant on the results of Phase III human clinical trials of several vaccine candidates
• We have to be optimistic and realistic at the same time said the WHO's chief scientist
While speaking at ...
• Current Total Cases: 6,300,760
• Total Deaths : 190,287
• Cumulative recoveries : 3,547,979
• Top five states that has the maximum number of cases :
California: Cases 721,893,number of deaths 13,339. Active cases 368,808<...
- The retail sector of UK is slowly returning to normalcy.
- In JUL 2020, the retail sales rose above pre-pandemic levels.
Even though everything in the United Kingdom (UK) economy is yet to open, the retail sector is slowly r...
• WHO says the age group getting infected is now shifting from the 20s to 40s in the Asian Countries
• Countries with low infection rates are showing a resurgence of infection...