Search result for beverage
- Japan records an increase in convenience store sales by 6.6% in April.
- Same-store sales of seven major convenience store operators totaled 842.50 billion yen.
- Average spending per customer fell by 1.1 percent to 682.10 ye...
- HIP Bar Private Limited filed a petition in Karnataka High Court, demanding permission to sell liquor online.
- Karnataka High Court ruled that excise rules did not allow the online sales of liquor.
The ban on online sale of...
- New budget imposes new tax on liquor which can make liquor costlier.
- Contrary to popular belief, alcohol prices will not increase due to 100% agri infra cess.
- However, some duties have been reduced on the liquor. Hence, increase ...
- Kerala Government has decided to reduce the liquor tax.
- The new move can help to keep the liquor prices low in Kerala.
- The cost of liquor manufacturing is increasing due to increase in the price of raw materials.
- From February, liquor is going to be more expensive in Kerala.
- Kerala State Beverages Corporation has made this decision.
From 1 FEB 2021, tipplers in Kerala would have to shell out more money to buy liquor as the liquor p...
Global Probiotic Beverage Market by Current Industry Status, Growth Opportunities, Top Key Players, and Forecast till 2028- A Report by Absolute Markets Insights
Global probiotic beverage market was valued at US$ 10.68 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ 35.09 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 9.3% over the forecast period. The rising global interest in nutrient-containing functional drinks that are capable of adding potential beneficial heal...
- The food and beverage industry of Germany have reinvented itself for surviving through the novel corona virus pandemic
- The food and beverage industry of Germany has been forced for getting creative for running their companies through the l...
- Production of domestic alcoholic beverages decreased by over 10 percent over the past five years, but ironically imports of alcohol nearly doubled during the same period, government data showed Sunday.
- The total output of alcoholic beverages made in the country came to 337 mill...
Global Organic Food and Beverages Market is expected to Grow at CAGR 17.05% by 2027 Owing to Growing Demand Influencing Imports of Organic Food Across Regions like North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, says Absolute Markets Insights
Rising health consciousness among the global population coupled with growing awareness of health benefits offered by organic food is influencing the demand for organic food and beverages across the globe. According to a study conducted by the Organic Trade Association, in 2019, the sales of organ...
- Jo Un-ho is very thrilled about this year, which will be the first year his beverage has truly made a foray into the US market according to him.
- He is the CEO of Hite Jinro Beverage which is a subsidiary of Korea’s leading liquor conglomerate Hite Jinro and produces the g...
- F & B firms to provide a turnaround solution to get business moving in troubled times.
- Customers will find no cause for complaint with a menu-driven food spread delivered at your doorstep
F and B companies are turning around to online solutions for orderin...
- Darden Restaurants Inc., the parent company of the Olive Garden restaurant chain announced its plans to provide paid sick leave to all regular employees.
The company operates the popular Italian res...
- Although it has become a trend to use activated charcoal as an ingredient in popular foods, it is not permitted to be used as a food additive.
- Its use has become so rampant that the Food Safety Department had to step in and take some actio...
- Recent studies find strong evidence between cancer prevention and a balanced diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
- Although experts are yet to determine the exact reasons for this effect, they believe the phytonutrients present in plant-base...
- Japanese green teas are not limited only to Matcha tea as many believe
- Green tea tastes amazing, has health benefits and is a way to know the Japanese culture
Green tea comes in various blends in Japan. Even the person wh...
-Beer has always been a hit drink since centuries.
-However, having this alcoholic beverage is still considered a taboo in some parts of the world.
-Beer has multiple health benefits.
Beer has always been a hit ...
- Sake is the national drink of Japan and is brewed from rice
- Iinuma Honke Co.’s Brewery hosted the tour for the foreign diplomats
The Japan Sake and shochu makers collaborated the event with the National Tax Agency. ...
- In a recent study on Mediterranean foods, researchers found several beneficial changes to the gut microbiomes which may do wonders for the elderly.
- The latest study suggested a Mediterranean diet for a year may help reduce frailty in old a...
• Nutritionists help the world understand why including fruits and vegetables of every color is vital for a healthy heart.
• February is celebrated as American Heart Month. Experts suggest dedicating time and priority to keeping the all-i...
- Industry City’s Japan Village was launched in 2018
- A new izakaya is being opened in the Village
A new izakaya is being opened in the Japan village. The 3,200 sq. Ft space will be called Wakuwaku. The name translates...