Search result for energy
- Germany has been planning to introduce more stricter controls to make sure it reaches the targets
- The expansion of the targets will be reviewed once in every two years to make sure that, Germany id reaching its targets or not
- Plants can turn sunlight into energy via photosynthesis process.
- Scientists have been working to artificially emulate this process.
As plants can turn sunlight into energy via photosynthesis process, scientists have been w...
- The Energi Coast in United Kingdom has launched an offshore wind innovation group to support for accepting new technology by the industry
- The innovation group has been established to progress major innovation opportunities
- The European Union Commission has announced several plans to increase the ambitions of the European Union
- The plans say that, the emissions of the greenhouse gases should be reduced by at least 55 percent by the year 2030
- The Horizon 2020 project will be supporting TIGON is focused on deploying Direct Current-based grid architectures
- TIGON will be testing Direct Current microgrids in the power system of Europe
The Horizon 2020 which is supp...
- LG Chem said Thursday it had approved the split-up off its globally leading battery business to establish a wholly owned battery subsidiary and ramp up investments through a public listing in the future.
- In a board meeting convened Thursday, LG Chem decided to split-up the batt...
- The green hydrogen project in Scotland will be bringing the hydrogen expertise to the northern Europe
- The power based in the United Kingdom announced a plan to provide solar and wind
The Spanish electric utility Iberdrola...
SAUDI ARABIA’S PLAN TO PRODUCE NUCLEAR ENERGY LOCALLY DUE TO HEFTY URANIUM ORE, CHINESE REPORT SUGGESTS
- Saudi Arabia probably has enough mineable uranium metal ore to make ready for the homegrown creation of atomic fuel, as indicated in the documents reported by The Guardian.
Information of the stores in reports made by Chinese geologi...
- New technologies will be helping to integrate the renewable energy and oil and gas industries can be generating more than 2.5 trillion for the United Kingdom Economy
- The innovations across the renewables and fossil fuels can be creating mo...
- Norway is seeking for the collaboration with the European Union on the Offshore renewable energy and floating wind
- The floating technology will allow for the power production in the deep waters
Ms. Tina Bru, who is the Mi...
- BEIS has signed a MoU with SeAH Steel.
- BEIS intends to develop a monopile fabrication facility with the help of SeAH Steel in Britain.
Representing United Kingdom (UK) government, Department for Business, Energy and Indust...
- The first operational wind farm of Amazon in Europe is now online in Sweden
- The 91 MW Backhammar project in Sweden will be powering the AWS data centres of Amazon and also the expanding retail business
The first operation...
ATLASSIAN FOUNDER KEEN ON REPLACING THERMAL POWER PLANT IF AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT CHANGES GROUND RULES
- The Atlassian founder, Mike Cannon-Brookes has communicated that the company plans to build up an alternative to Liddell thermal power station because it is maturing if the Morrison government can recognize the standards of commitment for any advocate...
- Apollo Hospital Joint MD, Sangita Reddy wants innovation to increase the role of solar energy in the healthcare sector.
- All over the world people efforts are being made to increase the use of solar energy in healthcare sector.
- In Ireland, 82 renewable energy projects have been given the permission for the first Renewable Electricity Support Scheme or RESS auction
- 63 of the projects have received the funding which have made the solar farms successful applications...
- The French company Engie has started partnership with the aerospace firm ArianeGroup to offer green transport
- The deal wo done to steal a march on the company’s rivals in the hydrogen production business
- The Foresight Group has acquired the Virgen del Carmen subsidy-free solar power project in Spain
- This deal is the first Subsidy- free project of the funds of the Foresight Solar
Foresight Group has acquired the Virgen del...
- Germany is planning to 40 gigawatts of solar and wind capacity by the year 2025
- Germany is planning to have 65 percent of its power generation to come from renewable energy by the year 2030
Germany planning to add 40 giga...
- A US$5 million deal is signed between Thailand and the World Bank today on 8 Sept, to reduce synthetic ozone-draining substances by 2023 to 60 percent. This will mark as a major aspect of the nation's commitments under the Montreal Protocol. ...
- Construction of most technologically advanced and largest wind turbine rotor test rig is in progress.
- Test rig is being constructed at LM Wind Power’s WMC Technology Center Netherlands in Wieringerwerf.
- GE’s wind busi...