Search result for government
- Japan welcomes Britain’s plan to dispatch an aircraft carrier strike group.
- Japan Defense Minister had a video conference call with British counterpart.
- The aircraft carrier strike group will be dispatched in the we...
- S. Korean PM warned of strong measures that interfere govt.’s antivirus measures.
- A church facility in Sangju, 270 kilometers southeast of Seoul, has emerged as a new hotbed of infections.
- More than 3,000 people are...
- Japan’s consumer spending is expected to fall by $19.3 billion.
- The loss would correspond to 0.40 percent of Japan's annual GDP in nominal terms.
- Japan's government has imposed a state of emergency in 11 pre...
- Japan govt. suspends entry of all non-resident foreign nationals.
- The measure has been taken in an effort to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus.
- Japanese and resident foreigners will require signing a pledge upon ar...
- S. Korea reports the largest job loss in December 2020 due to pandemic.
- In December 2020, the jobless rate rose 0.7 percentage point on-year to 4.1 percent.
- The unemployment rate for young adults came to 8.1 percent in De...
- S. Korea to provide $27.4 billion in green and digital sector exports.
- The country will provide low-interest loans to exporters in such fields through 2025.
- The country also plans to expand official development assistance...
- China's COVID-19 cases breached the 100-mark for the first time in recent months, ahead of Thursday's visit of the WHO team to Wuhan to investigate the nucleus of the coronavirus.
- The number of coronavirus cases in China jumped to 115 on Tuesday, the National Health Com...
- 7 additional prefectures to be added under Japan’s state of emergency order.
- Tochigi, Gifu, Hyogo, Kyoto, Fukuoka, Osaka, and Aichi prefectures will be the newly added prefectures.
- Declaration of a state of emergenc...
- Japanese vessel asked to leave S. Korea’s EEZ by the country’s Foreign Ministry.
- The South Korean Coast Guard made the request after spotting the Japanese vessel conducting research.
- The research by the Japane...
- Seoul café and gym owners file lawsuits against govt. over COVID-19.
- Around 230 gym owners filed a 5 million won lawsuit in Seoul Western District Court.
- South Korea has imposed Level 2.5 social distancing restrict...
- Japan Govt. to give cash handouts to support suppliers of restaurants.
- The government plans to pay $3,800 to suppliers in Tokyo and its vicinity areas.
- The government is to pay 60,000 yen per day to restaurants and bars t...
- Japan PM informs the ruling party of the plans to expand the state of emergency.
- Aichi and Gifu prefecture in central Japan seeks to be added to the state of an emergency measure.
- Suga is said to declare a state of emerge...
- Japan’s current account surplus in November rose by 29.0 percent.
- The country’s current account balance registered a surplus of 1.88 trillion yen.
- Primary income marked a surplus of 1.72 trillion yen. <...
- Maharashtra Govt. reports culling of 8,000 birds in the Parbhani district.
- Maharashtra confirmed bird flu outbreaks in Mumbai, Marathwada, and coastal Konkan belt.
- Around 800 hens were reported to die in Parbhani District...
- Kirin Holdings Co. reports ranking on top in sales of Beer in 2020.
- The beer company overtook Asahi Group Holdings Ltd. in the number of sales.
- The Japanese government had reduced the country’s liquor tax on beer in...
- Japan likely to declare a state of emergency in Osaka, Kyoto, and Hyogo prefecture.
- The decision for the same will be made probably by this week.
- On Monday around 4,800 COVID-19 cases were reported in the country. ...
- China Foreign Minister says China-Africa friendship strong and stable.
- Wang Yi concluded his visits to five African nations.
- The two sides both cherish the friendly tradition and are determined to carry it forward. ...
- China’s SMEs and EER reported being stable in Q4 2020.
- SMEs Development Index based on a survey was up 0.2 points in Q4.
- China’s real EER has climbed 3.79 percent to 126.13 from June to November 2020.
- China’s communist party announced on building the rule of law 2020-2025.
- The rule of law lays out basic principles upholding the centralized and unified leadership of the CPC.
- The plan states the effective checks an...
- Japan reports 4 people arriving from Brazil infected with new variant of COVID-19.
- Japan PM to take a few days to decide whether to expand the state of emergency.
- Japan’s National Institute of Infectious Diseases di...