Search result for news
- The European Union may be suspending the visa-free travel with Ukraine after the Constitutional Court of Ukraine violated the anti-corruption commitments
- The head of the Ukrainian mission to the European Union said that Ukraine has committ...
- The oil company of Spain ‘Repsol’ has been investing more on the renewable energy rather than the drilling of oil
- The company ‘Repsol’ has spent or invested 199 million euros in the year 2020 in the exploration of o...
- The European commission have referred France to the Court of Justice of the European Union for failing to protect the citizens of France against the poor quality of air
- The European Union executive said that, France did not respect the dai...
- The European Automobile Manufacturer’s Association or ACEA is charging the infrastructure growth is slow in the continent of Europe
- The Director General of the ACEA has warned Europe that, this is potentially extremely dangerous ...
- The Portuguese football star ‘Cristiano Ronaldo’ is out of quarantine after testing negative for the novel corona virus
- A club spokesman said that, Cristiano Ronald have carried a swab test and was provided with a negative resu...
UNITED KINGDOM: COMPANIES SEEKING CYBER SECURITY PROVIDERS TO HELP THEM WITH NEW SECURITY REGULATIONS
- A report from the security and services for the United Kingdom had found that the enterprises are approaching the cyber security providers for help from the new regulations
- The cyber security and the privacy rules were passed as the United...
- An earthquake of 7.0 magnitude with 196 aftershocks which have occurred in Turkey and Greece
- The earthquake has killed 26 people and more than 700 people have been injured in Greece and Turkey
On Friday, At least 26 peopl...
BELGIUM AND GREECE HAVE JOINED OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES TO IMPOSE LOCKDOWN AS COVID-19 CASES INCREASE
- The continent of Europe has imposed more shutdowns as the novel corona virus cases increased
- Belgium and Greece have also joined the increasing number of the European countries, which have imposed new strict restrictions for stopping the s...
• With Apple One, Apple directly aims to take on Amazon Prime along with Netflix, Disney Plus and other streaming platforms
• Apple arrives with three plans, individual, family and premier, and each plan offers some subset or combination of Apple Music, Ap...
• Current Total Cases: 9,238,900
• Total Deaths : 234,517
• Cumulative recoveries : 5,988,726
• Top five states that has the maximum number of cases :
Texas: Cases 942,486, number of deaths 18,402. New deaths 0
- The chancellor of Germany has announced a lockdown light for 2nd November 2020 amid the increase in the novel corona virus cases
- The new restrictions are intended for limiting the contact and the increasing spread of the novel corona virus...
- A Tunisian man have beheaded a woman and he also killed two more people in the Nice church in France
- The Knife-wielding Tunisian man was shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ after killing three people in the church
- The European stocks have been closed lower on Friday as the tensions increase over the upcoming elections in the U.S. and tightening of the corona virus restrictions
- The pan-European Stoxx 600 have also been floating around the flatline in...
- In the mid of October, the European Union have adopted a new strategy on the chemicals to deal with the impacts on human and environmental health
- The work has been started across the European Union for addressing the impacts of the pestici...
- The UEFA has repeated its opposition to the European Super League after the announcement made by Josep Maria bartomeu before resigning as Barcelona president
- UEFA said that the principles of Promotion, Solidarity, relegation are not negoti...
- The president of the country Belarus Alexander Lukashenko have closed its borders with several countries amid the security shakeup
- The president of Belarus have also appointed two more security personals as the president aides
- The company Barclays in the United Kingdom is going to launch a Eagle Lab Farm partnering with the University of Lincoln at the Riseholme campus UK
- The new Eagle Lab Farm is launched for boosting the future of agriculture in the United Kin...
- The company Ericsson from Sweden has announced that, it has been selected by the company BT for deploying 5G mobile networks in the United Kingdom
- Ericsson will be deploying 5G networks in several cities of United Kingdom which will be mak...
- The president and the managing director of Warner Brothers for United Kingdom, Spain and Ireland will be stepping down in the month of December
- Josh Berger said that, there is nothing more amazing than watching the stories brought to life ...
- The leaders of the European Union have agreed that, they will fairly distribute the corona virus vaccine among the European union countries
- The European Commission is going to spend 220 million euros to move the corona virus patients acros...