Search result for pharmaceutical
- Several thousand people in northwest China took being plagued with a bacterial disease by testing positive for it, authorities said on Tuesday, in a massive outbreak caused by a leak at a biopharmaceutical company last year.
- The Health Advisory of Lanzhou, the capital of Gansu ...
• Vicento Anido, Jr. Ph.D., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at Aerie Pharmaceuticals said the PAS approval for Rhopressa represents another important manufacturing achievement for the company in the year 2020
• Aerie expects to begin shipping Rh...
• As per the reports, US-based investment group, Mercer Group Opportunity Fund is all set to invest $15 million in Australia's MGC Pharmaceuticals
• MGC Pharma will issue 2.475 million convertible securities of face value $1 and also 9.375 millio...
- GC Pharma’s discovery, Hunterase for treatment of Hunter syndrome has been approved by the Chinese drug authority, the company said Wednesday.
- Hunterase is suggested for long-term treatment of Hunter syndrome, and is the first of its kind to be officially approved for use...
• Pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) affects arteries in the lungs and in the heart
• As per the reports, this newly approved drug is therapeutically equivalent to the reference listed drug product Remodulin injection which has been developed by United ...
- Takeda Pharmaceutical aims to go public in the next 5 to 10 years after Blackstone’s acquisition.
- The unit needs to expand its business overseas in Chinese-speaking markets.
- Takeda plans to sell its drug unit to Bl...
- Takeda Co. planning to sell its OTC medicine unit to U.S Blackstone Group Inc.
- Takeda plans on selling the same for around $2.9 billion.
- Takeda aims to reduce its debt of $5.86 billion after its purchase of Shire Plc.
• Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is likely to acquire Netmeds for around $120 million
• Chennai-based Netmeds was founded in the year 2015 by Pradeep Dadha
• Until now, Netmeds has announced three rounds of funding worth $100 millio...
- Takeda pharmaceutical co. raised its net profit outlook for this year.
- The drug-making company revised its bottom-line outlook to $880 million.
- It also reported an operating profit outlook to $374 million.
- Three professors in UK have made something that they claim as a “major breakthrough” for the coronavirus treatment.
- Synairgen’s share price has risen 540% ever since the news of successful drugs trial has come out. ...
- Somerset-based Catalent has purchased a packaging facility from Teva-Takeda Pharmaceuticals.
- The packaging facility is located in Minakuchi, Japan.
- The new facility will serve biotech companies and pharmaceuticals companies. ...
- London-listed shares rose on Wednesday.
- Pharmaceutical companies saw the most gains.
- The blue-chip FTSE 100 .FTSE was up 1.0%.
- Online fashion retailer ASOS (ASOS.L) shares jumped by 2.8%.
- Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. has submitted the Premarket Approval (PMA) application for DE-128 (MicroShunt) for review.
- US FDA has accepted the application from Santen.
- DE-128 is an investigational surgical glaucoma implant.
- AIM ImmunoTech signs Material Transfer and Research Agreement with the National Institute of Infectious Diseases (Japan) and Shionogi.
- Shinogi is a Leading Global Pharmaceutical Company.
- Agreement stipulates the testing an amplig...
- U.S Government signs a deal with Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.
- A $450 million contract has been signed between the two parties.
- The deal is for supplying a double antibody cocktail drug for COVID-19.
- The name of t...
- Wall Street investors are likely to shift to large pharmaceutical companies.
- Investors are moving away from their investment from small biotech firms.
- Big pharma companies are racing over production of COVID-19 vaccines.<...
- Daiichi Sankyo working to develop an mRNA vaccine candidate to prevent COVID-19 infection in Japan.
- Daiichi Sankyo is helping researchers at University of Tokyo in R&D operations regarding vaccine against coronavirus.
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 34,037.81 points, while the Nifty50 index is at 10,303.35 levels
• Top Sensex gainers in the early morning session were Bajaj Finance and Bajaj Finserve that showcased growth of 5 percent respectively, followed by Baj...
• FabiFlu is the first oral Favipiravir-approved medication for the treatment of coronavirus
• Favipiravir was approved in Japan in the year 2014 and shown clinical improvement of up to 88 percent in mild to moderate COVID-19 cases
• USFDA has given green signal for the production of Fingomolid Capsules that are used in treatment of relapsed form of multiple sclerosis in adults
• At present, Glenmark's portfolio comprises of 164 products authorized for distribution in the US mark...