Search result for testing
US FIRM CEPHEID SEEKING APPROVALS TO MANUFACTURE POINT-OF-CARE COVID-19 DIAGNOSTIC TEST KITS IN INDIA
• Rashi Garg, General Manager, Cepheid said “From the manufacturing perspective of COVID (diagnostics), we are working on getting certain approvals, and then will be to be part of Make-in-India.”
• The American company had received emergency au...
- Plans to give COVID-19 immunizations to 37,000 forefront laborers in the aviation industry and oceanic region commenced on Monday, with inoculation places for the two ventures coming into going all out
During a visit to one of the im...
- The Center for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) revealed 374 new cases on Sunday
Of the total, 10 are international cases.
Six are Thai nationals - three coming from Malaysia, one from Qatar, one from the Unit...
- Athletes to undergo COVID-19 tests every 4-5 days during Tokyo Olympics 2021.
- The policy will apply to all people staying at the athletes’ village in principle.
- Japan is also considering allowing the attendance of s...
- As global pharmaceutical industries and biotech firms fight it out in containing the virus spread and accelerate their development of COVID-19 vaccines, there is much apprehension afloat that makers of testing kits may no longer enjoy the surging demand that lasted throughout the year wit...
- Tokyo governor announces to increase COVID-19 testing by 65,000 per day.
- The same is said to begin by early December.
- Earlier as of Oct.1, the daily testing for COVID-19 stood at 10,000 a day.
- The average COVI...
- Japan to establish a 2 hour COVID-19 testing center at Narita Airport.
- Travelers will be able to obtain a certificate for negative test results within two hours.
- The facility will be set up in Nov.2 at two terminal buildi...
Global COVID Rapid Testing Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.23% over the Forecast Period, Owing to the Rise in Government Initiatives to Conduct Mass Testing, says Absolute Markets Insights
The recent outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic has affected millions of people across more than 200 countries, worldwide. Researchers are making efforts to develop an effective vaccine for this infection, however, in the absence of any proven cure, containment of the infection is essential. Diagnostics...
- Hong Kong's Equal Opportunities Commission (EOC) head has said residents ought to completely uphold the administration's all-inclusive Covid-19 testing program and sentenced calls to blacklist the plan as "blind opposition."
- Hong Kong propelled a mass COVID testing plan on Tuesday, however, a huge people to participate in the testing amid the profound doubt of the administration following China's devastating the city's majority rule government development. <...
- Kubota Corp. opened its first overseas technology testing farm in Thailand.
- The Japanese agricultural machinery maker did so to help promote its products.
- Kubota Corp.’s subsidiary Siam Kubota Corp opened a farm on...
- CDC recently revised the testing guidelines
- Many states could take a stand against the revised version
Dr. Scott Gottlieb recently highlighted the need to test asymptomatic people. He said that they could be at high risk o...
PRO-DEMOCRACY ACTIVISTS AND HEALTH OFFICERS OPPOSE THE MASS TESTING PLAN, CALLING IT POLITICAL STANCE
- A Hong Kong association of medical workers and a few activists, including Joshua Wong, approached on Sunday (Aug 30) for a blacklist of the administration's mass coronavirus testing plan, in which clinical staff from China are set to help. <...
- Japan aims to boost COVID-19 testing capacity to around 200,000 per day.
- The same will be done in preparation for the arrival of seasonal influenza.
- Japan’s current testing capacity stands to 59,000 per day. ...
- It would give faster results
- People can accordingly take the necessary precautions
Dr. Scott Gottlieb acknowledged the new move by the Food and Drug Administration. It could en...
- It will cost around $5
- It delivers result in minutes
President Donald Trump is going to make a big announcement. It is regarding the purchase of 150 million rapid corona virus tests. The test is called the Bina...
- CDC revised its testing guidance recently
- It received huge criticism
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention defends its new guidance on corona virus testing. It turned controversial and...
- He considers it to be a political tool
- He blames CDC for being self-contradictory
Andrew Cuomo said that the state won’t follow the revised guidance on corona virus testing. It was regarding the testing of asymptomat...
- It is mainly for asymptomatic people
- Asymptomatic people shall get tested only if they are vulnerable or are advised
CDC revised its testing guidance for asymptomatic individuals recentl...
• CDC changes guidelines on testing and traveler quarantine
• Scientific community worried
In a very unlike CDC move, the Centers for Disease Control and P...