Search result for tourism
- The Singapore Tourism Board (STB) is collaborating with Airbnb Experiences to offer an assortment of online travel encounters to worldwide customers amid the new global traveler atmosphere
In a news delivery, STB and Airbnb said they...
- Japan saw a plunge in foreign travelers in September; 99 percent.
- The number of Japanese nationals departing the country came down to 98.2 percent.
- By the end of the year, the government is said to come up with a plan to ...
- Hong Kong is set to permit a group of 30 people for local tourism, amid a decrease in instances of Covid-19, nonetheless, social separating measures prohibiting get-togethers of multiple individuals will stay the same
Nearby visits c...
- The European countries are now going to tighten their travel restrictions across all the borders as the number of the novel corona virus cases rise across Europe
- The European Union is going to propose a criteria for taking the decision on ...
- Tourism is increasing in Viscri village of Romania.
- UNESCO recognizes this village as World Heritage.
- Prince Charles owns a traditional farmhouse in this village.
Viscri village in central Romania may have a pop...
- Japanese government to add additional funds to ‘Go To Travel’ program.
- Several travel firms announced to lower the upper limits of the discounts.
- The ‘Go To Travel’ program offers to cover up to 35...
- The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development or EBRD and the European union have given 100 million euros to Albania
- The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development or EBRD has helped Albania to help its tourism industry to rec...
- EU is against the travel ban of Hungary.
- Hungary has imposed a ban on entry of foreigners to prevent coronavirus spread.
- EU calls travel ban a clear discrimination between EU citizens that European free movement rules do not allo...
- The tourism industry in Spain has been closing the summer season, which is the worst in the history of Spain
- The president of the tourism board said that, the gathered data is dramatic, devastating, and catastrophic
- Brussels Airlines is going to extend its offer to and from the Africa during the next winter season.
- During the peak season, flights will increase by 40%.
Winter is coming. On Wednesday, 1 OCT 2020, Brussels Airlines annou...
- Thailand is required to have 50,000 international sightseers in the final quarter of 2020, down 99.5% from a year sooner, an industry body said on Wednesday, as the nation attempts to help its battered economy by steadily resuming to guests.
- WTTC have given its response on the crucial meeting which was held between the European tourism ministers
- The president and CEO of WTTC said that, WTTC welcomes the outcome of the meeting of the European tourism ministers
- Thailand will get its first international travelers when a departure from China shows up in a week, denoting the steady restart of an essential travel industry division battered by Covid-19 travel checks, a senior authority said.
- Coronavirus pandemic causes drop in the average land price in Japan.
- The average price fell by 0.6 percent from last year.
- Prices rose from a year earlier in 21.4 percent.
- Tokyo, Osaka, and Nagoya -- the averag...
- Coronavirus cases are increasing in Czech Republic.
- Risk of infection is threatening the tourism industry in this country.
The Czech Republic is one of the most popular holiday destinations in Europe. However, the increasi...
- The Croatian National tourist Board or CNTB has introduced new campaign to thank the tourists who have visited Croatia despite the corona virus pandemic
- The ‘Thank You’ campaign was launched on the social networking platforms w...
- The European travel and tourism industry have called for closing the quarantines in the European Union
- More than 20 tourism and travel bodies all over Europe have united for calling the European Commission to change the quarantine restrictions ...
- Reservations for trips to and from Tokyo have begun under ‘Go To Travel’ plan.
- Japan’s travel agencies and hotels on Friday began accepting reservations.
- The travel subsidy plan currently offers a 35 per...
- Thomas Cook has re-started the services as an online-only travel company
- The company is now selling holiday packages to the beach resorts and the cities
After facing a decrease a year ago, Thomas Cook has been re-started ...
- In the second quarter of this year, South Korea's tourism revenue plummeted to a 17-year low as a result of the novel coronavirus pandemic, government data Monday on revealed.
- The Korea Tourist Organization (KTO) announced the US $1.19 billion in tourism revenue for the Apr...