Search result for U.S
- Security legislation in 2015 by Japan marks its 5th year; Japan-U.S alliance stronger.
- Former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe had pushed for the security legislation.
- The legislation enables Japan under certain conditions to e...
- South Korea’s central bank warned Sunday that lame practices by individual nations to oblige their citizens disregarding others for access to a future coronavirus vaccine are likely to push back the deadline for the pandemic’s end.
- This is so because there are indic...
- Sony’s PlayStation 5 video game console to launch in Nov.12, costs $500.
- The new consoles promise faster load times, better graphics, and new games.
- The new Sony PS5 is said to come in two different models. ...
- Tokyo stocks fell on Thursday as U.S Federal Reserve indicated interest rates to stay low.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended down by 156.16 points.
- Topix index finished at 5.95 points.
- Stock issues declined ...
• The New York Stock Exchange and Nasdaq will resume to usual trading on Tuesday
• The commodities market in the U.S., including gold and oil futures will also remain closed on Monday
After an extremely volatile week, the U.S. stocks which ...
• The data says the stocks that are expected to fare well if Biden is elected as the next U.S. President are performing better than the overall market
• According to the market analysts, the companies that might benefit from Biden winning the election are ...
• Twitter intends to clean up trends feature that been often used to push forward propagandas and spread false information
• Some of Twitter employees are in favor of completely eradicating the trends feature
• Twitter believes that trends a...
- Mask named after Breonna Taylor worn by Naomi Osaka in the U.S open; pays tribute.
- She has announced to wear several more face masks in the honour of many.
- She aims to raise awareness about racial injustice by the use of ...
• Current Total Cases: 6,219,996
• Total Deaths : 187,938
• Cumulative recoveries : 3,460,325
• Top five states that has the maximum number of cases :
? California:Cases712,351,number of deaths 13,020. Active cases 368,335<...
- Shinzo Abe discussed his resignation with the U.S and Russian President on separate calls.
- The former Prime Minister also touched upon a few issues involving the countries that were unresolved.
- Abe is said to have had a ...
- Japan and U.S.A to work together on a lunar exploration project.
- The project will be led by U.S NASA.
- The name of the project is “Artemis”.
- The project aims to establish a sustainable surface explo...
- Japan monitoring China’s moves in the South China Sea closely.
- Beijing fired ballistic missiles into the waters the previous day.
- Japan opposes any acts that increase tensions in the South China Sea.
- Tokyo stocks fall on Thursday; Yen stands firm.
- U.S-China political tensions weigh heavily on the stock market.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average fell down by 82.00 points.
- Topix index finished at 8.59 points.
- Postal service to deliver ballots securely and on time: U.S postmaster.
- Louis DeJoy vows lawmakers for the November presidential elections.
- Widespread delays and cost-cutting measures will not cause harm to the mailing o...
- Actress Lori Laughlin and husband sentenced on Friday for college fraud scheme.
- The actress famous from hit daily soap series “Full House” and fashion designer husband.
- Both had pleaded guilty in May to engag...
- U.S.A to hold off the hike in tariffs worth $7.5 billion on European and UK goods.
- The U.S had threatened the latter with a hike in tariffs over subsidies for Airbus.
- Last year the U.S had raised border taxes on more tha...
- Former Red Hot Chilli Pepper's guitarist Jack Sherman dies at the age of 64.
- Jack Sherman had joined the band in the year 1983.
- He had contributed as a co-writer for many songs for the band.
- The cause of d...
- The U.S and European Union have agreed on their first ever tariff reduction deal.
- EU has agreed to eliminate tariffs on US lobsters.
- The U.S in exchange has agreed to halve import taxes on $160 million worth European goo...
- California Governor Gavin Newsom asks residents to evacuate due to increasing wildfire.
- More than 6 have been killed in the wildfire burning across Central and Northern California.
- The wildfire broke out over last week a...
- Increased border checks by U.S Customs and Border protection to limit non-essential travel amid pandemic.
- Non-essential travel has been restricted at the U.S border since March.
- COVID-19 in the U.S has taken the lives of...