Search result for U.S
- Japan welcomes Britain’s plan to dispatch an aircraft carrier strike group.
- Japan Defense Minister had a video conference call with British counterpart.
- The aircraft carrier strike group will be dispatched in the we...
- S. Korean anti-piracy unit begins operations near the Strait of Hormuz.
- Iran had seized a South Korean oil tanker named MT Hanuk Chemi.
- The vessel is said to have been traveling from Saudi Arabia to the UAE.
- China opposes U.S Govt. order delisting Chinese telecommunications companies in NYSE.
- China Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying commented on the same.
- Hua commented the act will harm the investors from various coun...
- China Foreign Ministry slams false information claims made by the U.S over Xinjiang.
- China calls the false information to be “the lie of the century”.
- The U.S embassy in China retweeted several posts related t...
- South Korea’s U.S Military base – Camp Humphreys reports 4 positive COVID-19 cases.
- Two people who visited Camp Humphreys on Friday tested positive on Tuesday.
- A civilian employee tested positive following dir...
- U.S policy will seal the deal for CNSA to cooperate for the study of lunar samples.
- China is willing to cooperate with the U.S on scientific study.
- The consideration will be done by China on the basis of mutual benefit an...
- Japan's exports fell in November to $59 billion for the 24th month.
- Shipments of diesel to Australia and cars to Europe and the Middle East remained sluggish.
- Exports of cars and auto parts shrank by 3.0 percent and ...
- Japan and U.S.A agree to equip ‘Michibiki Satellites’ with U.S sensors.
- The sensors will monitor space debris as part of security cooperation in outer space.
- This is the first time Japan has agreed to carry an...
- NGO reveals Japanese life insurers do not extend loans to nuclear weapon companies.
- Four major Japanese life insurers do not invest or give out loans to producers of such companies.
- Nippon Life Insurance Co., Dai-ichi Lif...
- Around $1.9 billion to be allocated by Japan Govt. to host U.S Military bases.
- The initial budget has been eyed for fiscal 2021 and is almost the same amount as fiscal 2020.
- The current ‘sympathy budget’ is se...
- Tokyo stocks end lower on Thursday over uncertain U.S economic stimulus.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended at 61.70 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE at 3.21 points.
- Stock i...
- Tokyo stocks fall on Thursday over locked in profits; Nikkei high.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average was down at 88.97 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE was down at 2.21 points.
- Stock ...
- Mothers urge to ban U.S military aircraft flying over daycare center in Okinawa.
- The group of mothers visited the Okinawa Defense Bureau to discuss the issue.
- The mothers are said to have complained about the problem for ...
- Koji Tomita to be named as the new Japanese ambassador to the U.S.
- He is currently the Japanese ambassador to South Korea.
- Ambassador to Israel Koichi Aiboshi is expected to take over from Tomita as South Korea’s am...
- Japan and U.S conduct large-scale joint military drills; media invited to view.
- The drill was launched due to growing assertiveness in the East and South China seas.
- The two countries practiced two exercises, namely &ndas...
- EVERY CLOUD China are out to make artificial rain to cover an area 22 TIMES bigger than Britain by injecting clouds with chemicals.
- CHINA has made concentrated efforts to control the weather and create artificial rain which will be able to cover an area 22 times bigger than Bri...
• The impact of these two leaders backing this coronavirus stimulus plan as basis of negotiation was immediately visible on the global stocks as they surged on the last trading day of the week
• McConnell had shot down the bipartisan plan immediately after...
• After hitting an average of 4,500 cases a day over a five-day period in Friday, Los Angeles County will see a three-week stay-at-home order from Monday
• According to the Johns Hopkins University data, the number of Americans testing positive for the COV...
• The two affiliated Korean automakers agreed to consent orders said the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
• While Hyundai has agreed to a total civil penalty of $140 million, Kia Motors will pay civil penalty worth $70 million in...
• As per the US Commerce Department report, this overall surge in the gross domestic product (GDP), the nation’s total output of good and services remained unchanged as per the its estimate
• This jump of 33.1 percent was the largest quarterly gain r...