Search result for U.S
- Seoul stocks show improvements to its third session.
- Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) added 1.42 points or 0.07 percent.
- Individuals purchased a net of $26 million.
- Massive sell-offs by both foreigner...
- U.S-CHINA dispute may affect South Korean stocks trading next week.
- KOSPI closed at 1,970.13 on Friday, up 42.85 points.
- This week, foreigners were net sellers, dumping a net $3.2 million.
- Retail investors off...
- China having hostile relations with the United States and Australia amid pandemic.
- China’s revision of its foreign policy is awaited on Friday.
- U.S. President Donald Trump has accused Beijing of failing to curb the...
- Lyft stocks climbed 22.0%.
- ViacomCBS stocks gained 10.7%.
- Stocks of PayPal Holdings jumped 13.9%
On Thursday, Wall Street’s indexes soared with the Nasdaq turning positive for the year. The reason being up...
- Michael Flynn was under criminal investigation
- He was being investigated to trace Russia’s involvement in the Presidential elections in 2016
Trump aid, more specifically Trump’s first national security advisor is no longer und...
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals stocks rose 5.9%.
- Pfizer stocks jumped 3.0%.
- The energy sector rose 2.0% as oil prices surged.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 358.02 points, or 1.51%, to 24,107.78, the S&am...
According to Clete Willems, former top White House trade negotiator, rising tensions between the U.S. and China on the origin of coronavirus pandemic will result into the start of a new Cold War.
Ever since the coronavirus outbreak started and the first case of it was reported from t...
- Rise in Microsoft, Apple and Amazon stocks.
- Shares of Tyson Foods Inc dropped 7.8%.
- After Berkshire exit stocks of major American Airlines were worst performers.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 26.07 poi...
A short animation titled “Once Upon a Virus” was published by China. This animation focuses on mocking the U.S. and their response to coronavirus, while comparing the measures taken by both the countries.
This animated video arrives at the time when China and the U.S. are...
After Germany’s decision to ban the activities of Lebanon’s Hezbollah movement in it’s territory, the Iran is slamming them saying that the Germans will face consequences for this.
Germany decided to brand Hezbollah a “Shiite terrorist organization” on T...
The Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped by 259.15 points, or 1.05%, at 24,374.71.
Facebook Inc. stocks increased at 5% after the social media giant posted unexpectedly better quarterly revenue.
• Russian President Vladimir Putin’s spokesman has stated that the country cannot support a U.S. investigation into the source of coronavirus
• Russia is an ally of China and also friends with the U.S. President Donald Trump
It is a known f...
The war of words between the U.S. and China seems to be intensifying day by day. According to the military analysts, the American warships are sailing into disputed waters in the South China Sea which takes the ongoing rivalry to next level which has surfaced due to coronavirus outbreak.
Coronavirus outbreak has not only taken lives of thousands but also affected the economy of various countries. The United States is among the worst affected countries by coronavirus as the statistics from the month of March reveal that the consumer activity in the country took massive blow. Accor...
- A U.S. Marine was pushed in the path of a moving train killing him.
- His father is keeping hopes alive as the authorities charge suspect.
A U.S. Marine was fatally shoved in front of an oncoming train as he was dragged to his death. The 18 year North Side man w...
- Michigan is the first state to receive the federal approval for the EBT cards under the Department of Education
- This program will see the federal government pump in $172 million worth a month
Students in Michigan, who is a part of the Mic...
- China has blatantly lied about its toll numbers in the virus outbreak, so says the U.S. Intelligence.
- U.S. has been vocal about twice as many cases.
China reportedly lied regarding its death toll and confirmed cases linked to the virus outbreak according to US...
- Saudi Arabia accused of decimating the rival oil producing nations by increasing oil stakes in an oil-inundated market
- Saudi Arabia has made intentions clear by refusing to act as the steadying force in a crumbling market.
An increase in oil reserves in all co...
- U.S cases for COVID-19 are on the rise, BTS is at risk of cancellation their American tour
- American Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended the organizers to cancel or postpone in-person events
- Artists and ...
- South Korea’s Mirae Asset Global Investments Co. invested in a U.S startup
- Impossible Food, U.S. startup specializing in plant-based foods
- The startup has drawn over $750 million from global investors