Search result for US
- The European Automobile Manufacturer’s Association or ACEA is charging the infrastructure growth is slow in the continent of Europe
- The Director General of the ACEA has warned Europe that, this is potentially extremely dangerous ...
• President Donald Trump, who seeks re-election was asked where would be staying on Election Night by the reporters
• President Donald Trump currently has been carrying out at least three election rallies each day, each of them is attended by thousands of ...
- The Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand (IEAT) has endorsed setting up two new industrial domains in the Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC), expected to get over the Bt70 billion venture and make almost 20,000 positions.
IEAT lead r...
• On the basis of a statement by Twitter which said that the amount of expenses in the fourth quarter could go up, its shares went down by 16 percent
• Twitter also warned about difficulty to predict how advertisers would react as the election-day is just ...
- Four Hongkongers looked for shelter at the city’s US department on Tuesday, however, was dismissed, as indicated by one of the four who says he has US citizenship.
They were denied around the same time that Tony Chung was captu...
• Current Total Cases: 9,238,900
• Total Deaths : 234,517
• Cumulative recoveries : 5,988,726
• Top five states that has the maximum number of cases :
Texas: Cases 942,486, number of deaths 18,402. New deaths 0
Brand management software aids in controlling brand properties advertising, websites, blogs, social media posts, direct mailings, sales presentations, press releases, and marketing communications is used to control brand properties. This software helps to boost brand credibility and competitivene...
Technological integration with online tutoring platforms along with the simultaneous increase in the demand for personalised learning is influencing the growth of global online tutoring service...
• After U.S. GDP surged record 33 percent in the third quarter, highest since 1947, U.S. consumers increased their spending by 1.4 percent in September
• According to the Commerce Department, the U.S. gross domestic product rebounded at a 33.1 percent annu...
- Despite the global fallout from the COVID-19 pandemic, Samsung Electronics enjoyed lavish returns in the year’s third quarter on the back of a feisty performance from its memory chip business.
- Although there was a slowdown in the average selling price (ASP) of such semico...
- The president of the country Belarus Alexander Lukashenko have closed its borders with several countries amid the security shakeup
- The president of Belarus have also appointed two more security personals as the president aides
- The company Barclays in the United Kingdom is going to launch a Eagle Lab Farm partnering with the University of Lincoln at the Riseholme campus UK
- The new Eagle Lab Farm is launched for boosting the future of agriculture in the United Kin...
- Japan Govt. picks Mitsubishi Heavy Industries to build the next-gen. fighter plane.
- The next-gen stealth jet will replace F-2s which was developed with the U.S.
- Mitsubishi will decide on other participants in the project....
- Japan Airlines Co. expects to post a net loss of around $2.3 billion for fiscal 2020.
- In the first half of fiscal 2020 JAL logged a net loss of 161.23 billion.
- The airlines also saw a loss of 223.97 billion yen before int...
- Japanese companies’ retained profits hit a record high in fiscal 2019.
- Retained corporate profits in the year through March rose by 2.6 percent.
- Pretax profits of domestic companies plummeted by 14.9 percent. ...
- Japan’s use of overnight service at care facilities plunged by 20.0% in May.
- The number of those using temporary overnight services at care facilities fell 15.6 percent in April.
- Nursing-care benefits paid for care...
- Japan’s Ministry of Justice proposed changes in the country’s juvenile law.
- The Legislative Council plans to implement stricter punishments for 18 and 19-year-old criminal offenders.
- Prime Minister’s gov...
- Australian bushfire is the cause of climate change, coal emissions, and government must take strong stands in the policy framing to contain the emissions by reaching out to the royal commission into the disaster, said former fire chief
- America's top doctor for contagious diseases, Dr. Anthony Fauci, has lauded Melbourne's reaction to the Covid, saying he "wished" the US could receive a similar mindset
In a meeting facilitated by the University of ...
- Samsung Biologics has opened its first overseas installation in San Francisco as part of the contract policy and manufacturing organization's efforts to provide an unparalleled service network to more than 2,500 life science and biotechnology firms in the city.
- Also at the ...