Search result for vaccine
- Current Total cases: 82,995
- Total Deaths: 4,634
- Cumulative Recoveries: 78,291
- No new cases have been recorded since yesterday.
- US President Donald Trump stated in a tweet that coronavirus is a very bad gift from China to the rest of the world.
- Experts claim that the coronavirus will stay even after a vaccine comes up.
- Many experts have released reports that the coronavirus will be here for years and will in due course become an endemic ...
- The study is on for developing an effective COVID-19 vaccine at the University of Oxford.
- Declining number of COVID-19 cases will affect the study and development of Oxford COVID vaccine.
- Coronavirus is a deadly virus which has been claiming lives all over the world.
- A vaccine can protect us and will help us get rid of the virus.
- Researchers have been working tirel...
- South Korea’s Medytox and Australian company Vaxine Pty Ltd. to develop a vaccine for COVID-19.
- Memorandum of understanding signed between the two companies.
- The companies will jointly develop COVAX-19.
The newest entrant in the list of companies running for developing world’s first coronavirus vaccine and establish itself in the history of mankind is a U.S. biotechnology company Novavax.
According to the announcement made by Novavax, the company has started human trails of a ...
- European stock has been experiencing an all time low since past few months mostly because of the doubts over the availability of a promising COVID-19 vaccine.
- Medical equipment and drug makers are leading.
- On Tuesday the v...
- Human trials of the covid19 vaccine developed by Moderna began in March 2020
- The data gathered so far display hope
- Moderna is yet to make any detailed official statement as yet
Moderna effectively began human testing its covid1...
- AstraZeneca has got orders for around 400 million doses of one unproven coronavirus vaccine.
- The US Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority offered $1bn to produce the vaccine.
- The vaccine will popularly be ...
• AstraZeneca stated that it was engaging with various international organisations including the World Health Organization (WHO) for fair allocation and distribution of the vaccine globally
• AstraZeneca has partnered with the University of Oxford to devel...
- It was on the hope of vaccine for COVID-19
- Airlines JAL and ANA Holdings surged 3.19 percent and 2.58 percent respectively
On Tuesday, the Tokyo stocks extended gains sharply. It was buoyed by expectations for the early de...
- South Korea’s first potential vaccine is ready for clinical testing.
- Biotech firm Genexine has developed the potential vaccine.
- GX-19 is the name of the vaccine.
- The firm will apply for clinical testing ...
- COVID-19 infection is spreading and is not in any mood to stop until a vaccine comes up for rescue.
- The race to develop an effective vaccine is on.
- Here are the top candidates.
The novel coronavirus is no...
- A tweet by President Trump explained that the US will donate ventilators to India to fight COVID-19.
- He said that together India and US will beat this invisible enemy.
- The President also announced ‘Operation Warp Spe...
- Only a vaccine can save lives from COVID-19 and we all are waiting to have one soon.
- Many researchers and scientists are putting efforts to find out a solution to beat the virus.
- The world is eagerly waiting for the vaccin...
• The vaccine which was tested on a group of monkeys was successful in preventing damage to the lungs
• This vaccine stops the virus from doubling in lungs, though it still keep replicating itself in the nose
According to a report, a potential co...
- Sanofi, French pharmaceutical company is out to develop COVID vaccine, funded by the US.
- US will be the first country to get the vaccine.
- Many countries are putting efforts in developing a vaccine to curb COVID.
COVID-19 may never go and people across the globe will have to learn to live with like we have done in the case of HIV said the World Health Organization (WHO) on Wednesday.
According to the statement given by Michael Ryan, director of WHO health emergencies program, the coronavirus pandem...
- US authorities released a report claiming that Chinese hackers are trying to steal the data related to COVID vaccine research.
- Reports even said that Chinese hackers are stealing testing and treatment related information too.
According to the sources, a team of Italian scientists made an announcement regarding the successful development of a vaccine which has capacity to contain coronavirus and any of it’s mutations. Italy claims this vaccine works on humans and will prove extremely effective in this battle agai...