Search result for Agriculture
- South Korea’s highly pathogenic bird flu case rises to 67.
- The government reported the latest case of the H5N8 strain of avian influenza came from an egg farm in Yongin.
- The price of chicken and duck meat in the cou...
- The RABI or Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution, has launched the biggest farming survey in the rural region of Wales and United Kingdom
- The farming survey is aiming for the identification of how the growing challenges are impacting ...
- Virtual meeting for India-Bhutan agri-food trade concluded recently.
- This meeting can boost agricultural and processed food products exports between two countries.
To boost export potential of Indian agricultural and proce...
- The beef herds can be the key for the sustainable farming in the United Kingdom
- The experts have accepted the report, but said that, it has presented only one plausible agroecological scenario
According to a report, the b...
- The Department of Agriculture of the European Union is working on the plans for providing support of hundreds of millions for supporting the farming in Ireland
- The total funding will be depending on the results of the negotiations
- As the Covid-19 pandemic hit and carried with its strategic issues on bringing in food, the interest for privately created crop shot up in the UAE
Inside the dairy classification, around 60% of dairy items sold in the UAE are deliver...
- The European Union is Betting on the research for putting the ‘Farm to Fork’ into the action
- The researchers, stake holders, and the policymakers has been seeking to identify the right place for the innovation in the food polic...
- Shiga prefecture reports bird flu; culling begins of around 11,000 chickens.
- The H5 strain made Shiga the 10th prefecture hit with the avian flu.
- A farm in Higashomi on Saturday reported the flu to the local governme...
- Japan special adviser to cabinet resigns over boating trip scandal.
- The trip was hosted by the former head of Akita Foods Co.
- The former head hosted Nishikawa and two former senior officials from the Ministry of Agricultu...
- South Korea is staring right into the face of another suspected case of highly pathogenic avian influenza (AI) from a chicken farm in the south of Seoul, in yet another indication that the disease could be burgeoning quickly nationwide.
- Local authorities are busy carrying out a...
- Japan parliament passed a bill to protect the IP of fruits and vegetables.
- The bill is aimed to track illicit outflow from the cultivators of the country to other countries.
- Seeds and seedlings of certain domestic varieti...
- The government of the United Kingdom has revealed its plans for the sustainable farming policy
- The policy indicates the changes, which will be coming into force over period of seven years for helping the farmers of the country
Covid-19 Update: Global Agriculture Equipment Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% over the Forecast Period
A considerable increase in the size of agricultural land across the globe is influencing the adoption of innovative agricultural equipment to boost productivity while simultaneously enabling to lower the overall cost. According to the report published by Census of Agriculture in 2017, although th...
MARGARITA LOUIS DREYFUS SOLD 45% TO ABU DHABI SOVEREIGN WEALTH FUND – A COSTLY DEAL SEALED TO BE DEBT FREE
- Tycoon Margarita Louis-Dreyfus consented to sell a 45% stake in the rural dealer to an Abu Dhabi sovereign abundance reserves, opening the privately-owned company to outside possession for the first time for acquiring money
Agriculture Analytics Market is expected to Reach US$ 2186.21 Mn by 2022, owing to the Incorporation of IoT to Increase Agriculture Production, says Absolute Markets Insights
The agriculture sector is undergoing a transformation driven by new technology, which seems very exciting, as it will allow this primary sector to move into the next level of farm productivity and profitability. Precision agriculture has become the third wave of the modern agricultural revolution...
- Surachai Rusmee, acting leader of the state-run bank told the press, the Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives (BAAC) is making accessible new credits worth Bt220 billion to help the economy at the grassroots level
- The Thai Rice Exporters Association gauges rice sends out for 2020 at 5 million tons, just 50% of a year ago's figure of 10 million tons, president Vichai Sriprasert said
One year from now the circumstance could be more awful as ...
- Spain is going to approve the food chain bill for reforming the chain for the transposition of the European directives
- The bill has been introduced for adopting the urgent rules and regulations or measures in the field of agriculture and f...
- The company Barclays in the United Kingdom is going to launch a Eagle Lab Farm partnering with the University of Lincoln at the Riseholme campus UK
- The new Eagle Lab Farm is launched for boosting the future of agriculture in the United Kin...
- An environmental change responsibility from ANZ to stop loaning to its biggest clients, except if the organizations can demonstrate carbon progress plans by one year from now is partially approved by protectionists, however, did not go well...