Search result for Business
- TikTok is likely to make corporate changes after a criticism is escalating from the US politicians over ties to its Chinese parent company.
- ByteDance, the parent company of TikTok, will be establishing a headquarters for the video ap...
- Dubai business sees a momentum as the market opens after the lockdown
- Slowly as the cases see a decline in the city, the country is gearing up to get a grip at its economy
Business conditions in Dubai gave indications of g...
- Thailand has seen some of its worst phases of an economic slowdown due to coronavirus
- Though it has been successful in containing the disease, the economic shortfalls have made it impossible to gain its economy back on track anytime soon
- The People’s Bank of China (PBoC), the central bank of China, has a stake of 1% in HDFC, Indian mortgage finance major.
- PBoC also holds a stake of 0.32% in cement sector-major Ambuja Cement while 0.43% in Piramal Enterprise, Pharma s...
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation (SMIC), the largest semiconductor maker in China is likely to raise around $7.5 billion this year by listing its stock in Shanghai.
- This move will enable China to reduce its reliance on...
- A group representing European businesses is requesting Japanese government to set aside entry restrictions imposed on foreigners.
- The entry restrictions on foreigners were imposed by Japan in 2019.
A European business lobb...
- Australian made new logo will include the wattle, its national flower
- The new logo has created a buzz already, which makes it beneficial for Australian Business in future, says Deputy Prime Minister
Amid the confusion abou...
- Large international competition made many Chinese media-tech firms hybrid.
- Tencent’s NYSE listed subsidiary, Tencent Music Entertainment (TME) has recently purchased equity shares in Western music majors Universal Music and War...
- Lloyd’s of London to help businesses get insurance pay-outs.
- Government-supported ‘Black Swan’ reinsurance scheme to help businesses.
- Insurers worldwide have to pay out more than $100 billion this year.<...
- Chinese businesses have reopened after the pandemic however, they are unable to attract the customers.
- The demand for exports is also weak as other countries are still struggling hard to defeat the virus.
- It is expected that the...
- Countries such as the United States, Japan, and France are asking their companies to rely less on China to make the world’s smartphones, drugs, and other products.
- Many companies do not want to leave skilled China’s skilled wor...
- The business activity in China has surged to a 7-month high in June due to a boost in the recovery in the service sector.
- Non-manufacturing purchase index of China has surged to 54.4 in June as compared to 53.6 in May. <...
- Mahindra and Mahindra, the majority owner of SsangYong Motor have decided to give up its stake in the loss-making company.
- Some Chinese companies are interested in buying SsangYong Motor.
- SsangYong worked with Samsung Securities ...
- China is preparing to introduce new national security legislation for Hong Kong which has threatened Hong Kong’s pro-democracy shops.
- The new law will be passed by the Chinese top legislative body on the 23rd anniversary of China tak...
- The Walt Disney Company to close Disney English in China due to the coronavirus pandemic outbreak.
- The learning centers use Disney characters like Mickey Mouse and Little Mermaid in their curriculum.
- The traditional school...
- Prime Minister Boris Johnson has eased social distancing rules after a review.
- Relaxation of one-metre social distancing has been ordered.
- Mr. Johnson mentioned infection rates to be falling in England.
- India has suspended more than $600 million in deals with Chinese companies due to the rising border tensions.
- The deals involve Chinese industrial manufacturer Hengli Engineering and Foron Motors Beijing- based automakers.
- Thailand banks to help out business enterprises to sail through the pandemic
- Thailand innovative measures and support of every organization will help build the kingdom again
The Bank of Thailand (BOT) has doled out busines...
THAI PM EXHORTS INDUSTRY PLAYERS TO GEL WITH CURRENT SITUATION; EEC OPENS UP FOR FOREIGN BUSINESS DELEGATES
- PM of Thailand asks the businessmen to cope up with the new form of unlocking
- The government along with private enterprises to bring the economy
- Eastern economic corridor to open Thailand for foreign investments
- Hong Kong is emerging from the post lockdown phase
- Staycations are the new staying lodges for outsiders who are opting for outstays
Individuals strolling through the Lan Kwai Fong zone of Hong Kong throughout the end of the week may h...