Search result for Emmanuel Macron
- The negotiations regarding virus fund have underscored the deep fissures between members.
- The traditional Franco-German alliance is struggling to get its way.
- Germany's Angela Merkel is adamant on her demands.
- EU leaders had a meeting to discuss strategy to contain the outbreak of coronavirus in their respective countries.
- EU leaders have together approved 750 billion Euros as virus recovery fund.
On Tuesday, 21 JUL 2020, many E...
• The government of France has ordered shut down of majority of the schools, especially those located in northern France
• 40,000 preschools and primary schools were reopened last week, with all the classes capped at 15 students
After imposing a ...
After the lifting of lockdown restrictions, people in the city of Paris and all other cities in France got out of their houses in order to enjoy the new found freedom. The overcrowded streets have left French authorities puzzled as doctors in the country have expressed their concern by stating th...
France is one of the countries hit hardest by coronavirus in Europe. After imposing a strict lockdown of 55 days, the government of France led by President Emmanuel Macron decided to relax lockdown measures. Though this decision is not received well by many and are criticising President Macron.
- France reportedly alleged that the medicine hydroxychloroquine President Donald Trump has reportedly touted as a game changer was the reason for heart failure to about 43 patients.
- The drug chloroquine is being used for an illness for which it was not subscribed or manufactured...
• U.S. President Donald Trump has accused the WHO of being biased towards China
• French President Emmanuel Macron expresses full support towards the WHO
In recent times lot of questions have been raised over ability and credibility of World Heal...
• Sudanese refugee killed two people and injured five after attacking them with a knife
• French police have launched a terror probe after the incident
• President of France, Emmanuel Macron have assured proper investigation on the attack.
France’s association with West African armies to fight Islamist terrorism is shaking, but to strengthen it rose from a rapid summit meeting held on Monday by President Emmanuel Macron of France.
As the leaders of 5 countries in West and Central Africa flanked Macron, he said he wo...
To protest against government policies and international trade agreements, up to a thousand tractors will block roads in Paris on Wednesday. French farmers say these policies and agreements are hurting their business and living standards.
Farmers unions heading to the capital from ac...