Search result for Industry
- The car company MG becomes the first electric car available for rent in Australia
- The all-electric MG ZS EV company SUV car has become the first electric car to join a major car hire company in Australia
The all-electric ...
- According to the new research, the farmers in UK need to take actions for meeting the green ambitions of the country
- According to the report, the UK government, consumers and regulators have been increasing the demands for implementing the...
- The Virgin Australia Group is going to add 10 Boeing 737s as a part of the hiring
- The announcement has been made after a year since the carrier filed for the voluntary administration
The Airline company Virgin Australia G...
- Moon Jae In to hold a meeting to discuss the country’s economy.
- The Blue House is said to have also invited several South Korean business leaders.
- Finance Minister Hong Nam-ki, Industry Minister Sung Yun-mo is to at...
- Japan govt. to release treated radioactive water into the sea.
- The treated water is said to not pose safety concerns to humans or the environment.
- TEPCO expects to run out of storage capacity as early as fall next year.
• Huawei Technologies has said that the sanctions imposed by the US against Chinese companies have caused panic in purchasing of semiconductors and other supplies
• Xu said “Clearly the unwarranted U.S. sanctions against Huawei and other companies ar...
- Australia is going to harvest another big canola crop in the 2021 and 2022 period
- The planted area is forecasted to be increased by 15 percent to 6.7 million acres
According to the Department of Agriculture of US, the cou...
- The 1.3 billion dollars fund of the federal government is now open to the producers of food and beverage across the Goulburn Valley in Australia
- The funding is designed for allowing the companies to invest in the manufacturing for the expa...
- Japan govt. is expected to release radioactive wastewater into the sea.
- The fishing industry has however repeatedly opposed to the idea.
- The decision for the same is expected to be made in the near future at a meeting of ...
• Ford will cancel production next week at Chicago Assembly Plant and its Flat Rock Assembly Plant and part of its Kansas City Assembly Plant
• Recently a US auto industry group called on the federal government to help as there are chances of 1.28 million ...
- The company Polestar said that, it wants to build the first truly climate neutral car by the year 2030
- The company said that the experts have warned the carbon offsetting by planting the trees is unsustainable
- The electric and hybrid car sales in March 2021 had hit record levels in United Kingdom
- The sales of the battery and plug-in hybrid cars in UK accounted for a combining 13.9 percent of the market
The sales of the electric...
• Warning about the global semiconductor shortage, a US auto industry group on Monday has called on the federal government to help
• President Biden had ordered several Federal agency actions to address the global chip shortage and is also $37 billion in f...
- The company MG has revealed its bold Cyberster concept as all electric sport vehicle
- The car is an electric two-door roadster, which has been intended as a vision of the future
The company MG has revealed the bold&nb...
- The restaurants and pubs in UK have seen a rapid increase in the bookings for the planned re-opening in UK
- Several venues in UK has also invested vast amounts of money for accommodating the guest before the re-opening of the services ...
- The automobile giant BMW has changed its pricing for i3 to qualify for the Plug-in Car Grant in the United Kingdom
- Under the new rules, the Plug-in Car Grant in UK has been cut from 3,000 pounds to 2,500 pounds
• The President of the United States, Joe Biden has proposed a plan to develop country’s infrastructure, which is worth $2 trillion
• The sum of $50 billion will go toward production incentives and research and design, which also includes the creatio...
- S. Korea’s exports of COVID-19 virus related goods rose $5.9 billion.
- The country's overall exports came to $512.8 billion, down 5.4 percent from 2019.
- Exports of medical test kits surged $4.5 billion in 2020.
- The primary industries of Australia have generated a strong revenue of 14.1 billion dollars
- David Basham said that, the farmers of Australia should be proud for the generated revenue in the 2019-2020 financial year
- The ministers in the United Kingdom have been under pressure for speeding up a 250 million pounds support package for the steel industry
- The government of UK has launched the Clean Steel Fund before the general elections in 2019