Search result for Production
- South Korea wants to increase the use of hydrogen as a renewable fuel source.
- Six locations are being consideration by South Korea.
- Plans to conduct feasibility study for every location.
South Korea wishes to co...
- The race to develop an effective COVID vaccine is on.
- It is a big task to make the vaccine available to the masses.
- Many groups have come up to produce the vaccine and make it available...
- With all industries shutting down due to coronavirus outbreak, industrial production in Japan declined in April 2020.
- Maximum recession and loss were witnessed in the motor vehicles industry.
- Data from METI confirmed recession wh...
- Ongoing coronavirus outbreak has caused a sudden decline in smart phones sales.
- The first quarter had an all time low demand of smart phones.
- The production of smart phones has be...
Some body’s loss in some body’s gain, this saying holds true for the global Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) industry. While the majority of industries and businesses are witnessing massive decline in their sales, courtesy of coronavirus pandemic as most of the countries are still ...
- Kia Motors has extended the domestic shutdown of its production plants.
- The shutdown comes due to slow global demand over the rising pandemic.
- The company has decided to shut its No.2 line in Gwangju for two weeks. ...
- LG Electronics Inc. will move two of the country’s TV production line.
- The relocation will happen by the end of the year to Indonesia.
- The company currently runs six domestic TV production lines in its home country....
- Samsung Electronics Co. invests $8 billion to expand its foundry production line.
- Samsung currently has five foundry production lines in its home country.
- This would be the chip-making giant’s sixth production line....
- Broadway reopening has no scheduled date
- Frozen grossed 1 million on an average
The pandemic has left no aspect of life untouched. Arts, showbiz and entertainment are hence not spared. In fact, in many of phased out reopening, Theatres an...
• Apple may shift one fifth of its production to India
• Apple will ask its contractors, Foxconn and Wistron to produce smartphones worth $40 billion in India
Technology giant Apple Inc. is planning to move nearly 20 percent of its production cap...
- Crude oil is more than in abundance today
- With pandemic shutting down economies and travel, there is an urgent need for storage
- Oil tankers and crude oil storage firms are enjoying one of the best periods in their businesses
- The Chinese economy took a beating at 6.8% contraction for its first quarter
- GDP might slow down to 2.5%
One of the largest economies of the world, China have taken an economic beating in the wake of the covid-19 pandemic too. As Ch...
- The Chinese economy is getting back on its feet
- Spanish government makes a deal with China for testing kits and safety clothes
As China recovered from coronavirus and its production took off again, the rest of the world continues to ...
- Retail sales fell by 20.5 percent
- Fixed asset investment collapsed by 24.5 percent
The impact of coronavirus on China’s economy was released on Monday. It revealed a dramatic collap...
- Celltrion Chairman shared the group’s efforts on COVID-19 cure development
- Chairman took to YouTube live stream to inform the general public
- Celltrion has been collecting samples to narrow down the antibody drugs
- Korean govt. orders filter producers for masks to release their inventory
- South Korea is having protective mask shortage
- The country is trying to expand local production of masks amid COVID-19
- Increase producti...
- Coronavirus had a huge impact on the car production sector.
- The US is not currently facing any disruptions in car production due to coronavirus.
- It is predicted by the analysts that COVID-1...
- The mask manufacturing factory was used as a storage facility since 2017
- The previous owner of the factory had asked for the equipment to be maintained as a foresight
Taishi Co. had acquired the mask manufacturing unit in...
- A dip in the auto demand had a huge impact on the tyre industry.
- In tyre sector, the changes in production and demand coincide.
- Automobile production has dropped significantly by 13 percent in April-December months of FY 2019-20...
- Saudi Arabia will procure more oil from Aramco
- Aramco will overshoot its production capacity to meet the oil demand
The ugly fallout between Saudi Arabia and Russia seems to be turning nasty. With Saudi Arabia promising ...