Search result for industry
- Chemicals Inc. and Air Products are now on the verge of their business
- Road figure for the quarter finishing Dec 2019 is $2.08.
The stock market is one kind of market. Here the price of shares rises and f...
In 2018, the worldwide outsourced data analytics industry was estimated at US$ 2.49 billion and is expected to rise to US$ 19.36 billion by CAGR by 25.8% in the 2019-2027 forecast period
The worldwide outsourcing for data analytics was estimated to be $2.49 trillion in 2018 and is expected to increase at 25.8% CAGR by $19.36 trillion for the period from 2019 to 2027 in the forecast. The data analytics outsource market growth through factors such as the shortage of qualified worke...
- The mobile gaming in India is estimated to reach approximately$405 million
- The number of mobile phone gamers to reach 628 million.
Gaming is a growing industry. It makes up a huge fraction of t...
- Innovations are important
- Ethnic diversity and women participation plays a key role
Puneet Chhatwal, MD&CEO, IHCL enlist some trends that industry shall focus upon.
The trends are...
- Launched in Oct 2019, AirBnB Animal Experience (AAE) is taking the adventure tourism world by storm.
- The company is working with conservationists, biologists, and animal lovers to provide access to over 300 species.
- BASF SE recently announced a million-euro investment in the capacity expansion of water-based polyurethane dispersions.
- This expansion will allow BASF to increase its production capacity by at least 30%.
- Gaz Sintez has nominated Haldor Topsoe as licensor of the methanol plant in Leningrad Region, Russia.
- The plant is expected to produce 1.6 million tons of ?? grade methanol annually based on SynCOR Methanol technology.
- The automaker bucked the industry's downturn with a 7.6% overall gain last year.
- Several other businesses are also exploring a change in the timing of their U.S. sales reports.
The latest North Americ...
Through advancing technology, 3D printing, prefabrication, and modularization are gaining traction as being more technically feasible in the construction industry for deployment on a larger scale.
Such new technologies pledge lower construction costs, schedule and quality control and st...
- TMC to supply three marine ALS compressors to each of the seven LNG carriers and 21 compressor units under the contract
- 7 LNG new builds each to have a cargo capacity of 174000 m3 to be delivered in 2020 and 2021.
- Bananas grown successfully in temperate regions of Japan.
- New agricultural technologies developed in Japan allow crops to grow even in hostile environments
Several Japanese cultivation technologies help countries to overc...
- Sources say that Japan Communication Ministry is considering setting up 5G wireless networks.
- Transmission speed of 5G networks to be up to 100 times faster than the current 4G networks
- Borouge launched a first-of-its-kind marketing company in Cairo, Egypt
- The company looks to enhance its strategic partnerships in the MENA region
Borouge announced the establishment of a new marketing com...
- Brazil produced 1.018 billion barrels of oil in 2019
- In December, the output increased 15.44% over the same month in the previous year
- Total oil production in the pre-salt area was up by 21.56% from 2018
An attractive insurance policy introduced for apparel industry employees will make joining the sector more appealing to the younger generation.
The policy covers the field of Health and Life.
In Sri Lanka's apparel industry, a landmark in employee welfare has been achieved...
- Eclipse Foods successfully cracks the code of alternative milk
- It launches ice-cream products made with plant-based milk
The management team at Eclipse Foods set out to create a plant-based raw material. They aimed to fin...
- The Japanese boutique hotel industry is seeing a major rebirth with the upcoming Olympics and rising tourism.
- BBC reports a possibility of supply exceeding demand by over 12,000 rooms
Tokyo's hotel landscape has been ...
- ARC (Airlines Reporting Corp.) has acquired a majority stake in the booking application developer NuTravel.
- This is the latest step in ARC's push to build omnichannel distribution services
ARC previously invested in Tr...
The automotive industry in South Korea is now the fifth-largest passenger car manufacturer in the world. The automotive industry accounts for 13% of output, produces 12% value-added and is a very important industry sector that accounts for approximately 12% of South Korea's total employment.<...
- China had made a commitment to buy an additional $52.4 billion in U.S. energy over the next two years.
- It is apparent that this goal is unachievable in present circumstances.
In Phase 1 of the trade truce between Beijing ...