Search result for Emmanuel Macron
- China and France held talks on strengthening bilateral cooperation.
- Chinese Vice Premier and French Economy and Finance Minister held telephonic talks.
- Chinese President and French counterpart have held over five telephon...
- The president of France said that, everyone in the country shall be able to get a corona virus vaccine if they want it
- The president said that, there is still hope in the corona virus vaccine which has been made possible by humans in just ...
- The president of France ‘Emmanuel Macron’ tested positive for the novel corona virus
- Emmanuel Macron had tested positive for the virus after the onset of the basic symptoms and will be in self-isolation for 7 days
- Al-Qaeda have threatened President Emmanuel Macron over his comments on Islamic religion
- Terror group AQMI said that killing anyone who insults Prophet Mohammed is the right of every Muslim
On Monday, the Al-Qaeda have th...
- An opinion poll called Harris Interactive poll estimates a rise in the popularity of French President Emmanuel Macron.
- The poll was conducted for LCI TV.
- Recently Macron clinched a deal with other European leaders on an economic ...
- The negotiations regarding virus fund have underscored the deep fissures between members.
- The traditional Franco-German alliance is struggling to get its way.
- Germany's Angela Merkel is adamant on her demands.
- EU leaders had a meeting to discuss strategy to contain the outbreak of coronavirus in their respective countries.
- EU leaders have together approved 750 billion Euros as virus recovery fund.
On Tuesday, 21 JUL 2020, many E...
• The government of France has ordered shut down of majority of the schools, especially those located in northern France
• 40,000 preschools and primary schools were reopened last week, with all the classes capped at 15 students
After imposing a ...
- President of France Emmanuel Macron and Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel offered an aid of 500-billion-euro (US$545-billion), for COVID-19 damage recovery.
- The economic crisis is the biggest ever faced by Europe.
After the lifting of lockdown restrictions, people in the city of Paris and all other cities in France got out of their houses in order to enjoy the new found freedom. The overcrowded streets have left French authorities puzzled as doctors in the country have expressed their concern by stating th...
France is one of the countries hit hardest by coronavirus in Europe. After imposing a strict lockdown of 55 days, the government of France led by President Emmanuel Macron decided to relax lockdown measures. Though this decision is not received well by many and are criticising President Macron.
- France reportedly alleged that the medicine hydroxychloroquine President Donald Trump has reportedly touted as a game changer was the reason for heart failure to about 43 patients.
- The drug chloroquine is being used for an illness for which it was not subscribed or manufactured...
• U.S. President Donald Trump has accused the WHO of being biased towards China
• French President Emmanuel Macron expresses full support towards the WHO
In recent times lot of questions have been raised over ability and credibility of World Heal...
• Sudanese refugee killed two people and injured five after attacking them with a knife
• French police have launched a terror probe after the incident
• President of France, Emmanuel Macron have assured proper investigation on the attack.
France’s association with West African armies to fight Islamist terrorism is shaking, but to strengthen it rose from a rapid summit meeting held on Monday by President Emmanuel Macron of France.
As the leaders of 5 countries in West and Central Africa flanked Macron, he said he wo...
To protest against government policies and international trade agreements, up to a thousand tractors will block roads in Paris on Wednesday. French farmers say these policies and agreements are hurting their business and living standards.
Farmers unions heading to the capital from ac...
The IPO (Initial Public Offering) market of the world has been changing rapidly, and we think that the countries now realize the potential of the government-owned assets to be privatized and held as IPOs at the markets to rake in massive cash and investments that they could not if they were gover...
As we all are familiar with the China situation of the world, we have seen a great change in the Chinese economy in the past 15 months which have been since the start of the trade war with the nation of the United States and this trade war has been costing the economy a lt as much as it has taken...
Both the issue of Big tech regulation and Huawei ban in Australia hung heavily over the discussions at G-20
The government of Australia at risk after being exposed by its insufficient expertise as it is bolder in giving allowance to the local positioning to intersect with the giant tech issues at play on a global level, as the lawmakers try to get hold of the growing impact of the technology on the societ...