Search result for European Union
The European Union has drafted legislation for the reduction of methane emissions. According to a draft, they are forcing their oil and gas companies to find and fix the leaks of this gas and report to them.
According to the legislative proposal of the draft, Oil and gas operators...
The European Union's drug agency has approved the COVID-19 antibody treatment by Celltrion Inc. This is a milestone for the South Korean pharmaceutical company as it will pave the way for the sale of the treatment in the region.
- Sanofi drops plans for its own mRNA Covid-19 vaccine
- Instead they are focusing on partnership with British partner GlaxoSmithKline for another Covid-19 vaccine
Sanofi is dropping its plans of developing mRNA-based Cov...
- The EUA is considering giving a booster shot of Pfizer vaccine
- These booster shots to be given to adult citizens who have already taken two doses
The European Medicines Agency gave a statement that it is considering giving...
• Tariffs imposed on the companies would be lifted for five years by the World Trade Organization (WTO) as per the agreement would lift for five years
• European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen said I’m very positive and convinced that toge...
• Along with the U.S., countries of Albania, North Macedonia, Serbia, Lebanon, Taiwan, Macau and Hong Kong have also been added to the list
• Similar to EU, other independent nations have taken their own measures in order open up travel to visitors from ot...
- India and the EU have committed to energy connectivity partnership.
- EU-India Roadmap 2025 has been officially announced.
India and the European Union (EU) have agreed to bring the EU-India Roadmap 2025 in action. The Energ...
- Romanian Physician is going to launch first European medical unicorn called Heymedica this month.
- This platform will connect EU healthcare professionals and providers with patients.
Romanian Physician, is going to launch E...
- The European Union (EU) is making efforts to slash pollution from sectors such as industry and agriculture.
- The aim is to eliminate harmful elements from the environment by 2050.
- The EU is planning to twist the econo...
- On the occasion of Europe day, French President Emmanuel Macron has spoken on the inaugural event of the Conference which was on the Future of Europe.
- French President has expressed hope that Europe will rediscover its position with ...
- The officials of United Kingdom are in talks with the European Union over the re-opening of the travel routes
- The officials in Whitehall has been working on a proposal for the mutual recognition of the corona virus passports
• According to the officials in Brussels, the tourists from the United States who have been fully vaccinated will be allowed to visit the European Union this summer
• In an interview with the New York Times, von der Leyen said “This will enable free ...
- The Brexit bureaucracy has been hitting the food and drink sales of United Kingdom to European Union
- The Food and Drink Federation of the United Kingdom said that, government of data painted a stark picture of the challenges faced by the c...
- The Energy traders of United Kingdom have urged Boris Johnson for linking the carbon market of United Kingdom to European Union
- The cap-and-trade systems, both are at the centre of the UK and European efforts for reducing the carbon emissi...
- The exports of UK to the European Union has been partially recovered after a steep drop in the month of January 2021
- The official figures shows that the exports have been increased by 46.6 percent from 42 percent in January 2021
- Germany has stopped using the Astrazeneca vaccine that is meant to prevent COVID-19.
- There are several cases of blood clotting in Europe after vaccination.
- Many European countries have paused Astrazeneca vaccination.
- China blacklisted 10 EU individuals, 4 entities over Brussels’ sanctions.
- Four entities were also blacklisted due to Brussels’ sanctions.
- The EU has accused Chinese officials of alleged human rights abuses in ...
- S. Korea’s exports of medical products rose to $4.67 billion in 2020.
- Exports to the EU saw a significant rise on-year in 2020.
- South Korean trade and medical officials vowed with EU counterparts to make joint effor...
- Italy is going to manufacture 10 million doses of Russian COVID-19 vaccine Sputnik V.
- The Italian – Russian Chamber of Commerce announced the deal signed with Russia.
- The Italian subsidiary of a Swiss Pharmaceutical company...
- United Kingdom has been edging closer towards the limited Brexit Deal with the European Union
- The European Union is going to grant the United Kingdom the so-called partial regulatory equivalence
The European Union and the...