Search result for European Union
- The European Union will reopen travel for 15 countries except for the United Nation.
- The country’s overall handling of the pandemic will...
- The European Union is now considering banning American travelers.
- The European Union is all set to ban travelers from countries like Brazil an...
- EU warns China with Hong Kong’s new security law; trade talks begin.
- EU wants to see progress on an investment agreement under negotiation since 2014.
- China’s parliament reacted angrily to a resolution by the ...
- European Union leaders clashed over a recovery fund
- Leaders have different views on several factors including the criteria for money allocation
On a discussion over a recovery fund for the countries hit hardest by the coro...
- The stimulus plan has sparked division among EU nations
- The differences are over several factors including how the money should be distributed
The 27 European governments are negotiating. It is over a proposal for 750 bill...
- EU may have a possible joint recovery fund budget for its bloc members.
- The European share market saw a steady rise for the same.
- The STOXX 600 index is set to end the week higher on Friday.
- The pan-European ST...
- EU leaders plan to propose a joint budget and recovery fund for COVID-19.
- EU leaders will discuss the stimulus plan via video conference from 0800 GMT.
- The aid would be distributed mainly among worst-hit nations. <...
- In 2016, 3% of European companies were owned by non-EU investors
- It represents 35% of total assets
Concerns grow over the unfair competition in Europe. The EU is making it harder for foreign state-backed firms to buy stake...
- Thursday the European share market saw a slight fall.
- Investors withdrew from spending due to possible new infections of COVID-19.
- The pan-European STOXX 600 index fell 0.3%.
- Oil & gas .SXEP, miners .SXPP a...
- Japan and UK are planning free trade agreement.
- Hiroshi Kajiyama and Liz Truss are holding negotiations.
The lockdowns due to coronavirus have caused damage to economies worldwide. Both Japan and United Kingdom (UK) aim to...
- Supporters consider it as the right move as the economies are struggling
- Opponents are cautious of sharing debt with other nations
A European official predicted on Friday that the European Union will agree to borrow...
- UK Government had introduced import controls on EU goods in January.
- After the Brexit transition period finishes the UK Government will be lenient on EU border checks.
- Checks on exports to the EU will be determined by Bru...
- It applies to Facebook, Google, and Twitter
- They have signed up to an existing EU code of conduct on disinformation
For months world health leaders have warned about misleading information. It involves its origin, fake cur...
- The EC has proposed a 750-billion euro stimulus plan
- It is to support the region affected by the coronavirus crisis
European Commission has proposed a 750-billion euro stimulus plan. It is to support the regio...
- The pound rose above $1.27, highest since the end of March.
- The pound has gained more than 3 cents in a week, rose at $1.2705.
- The pound has gained 5% against the dollar.
Since the end of March market re...
THE UK GOVERNMENT CRITICIZES BEIJING’S IMPOSITION OF SECURITY LAW ON HONG KONG
- China’s Hong Kong representation indicates Britain to keep the hands-off
- China’s Ambassador to the U.K. states that...
- COVID-19 leading to a recession-like situation in many countries in Europe.
- ECB has promised to help out coronavirus-stricken nations under its belt.
- The ECB will start buying corporate bonds.
- ECB may raise its...
- Due to the ongoing pandemic, the European Commission has decided to help Finland.
- The Commission will help Finland under the EU state aid rules.
- The Commission plans to support Finland by donating $130 million.
- In an attempt to recover losses posed by current COVID crisis, the European Commission offered an impressive package of $826 billion.
- The European Commission offered this long-term plan for recove...
- Emmanuel Macron, the French President took this decision of borrowing money on behalf of the European Union.
- The idea is to issue funding to the most affected regions and industries.
- Few days back this Franco-German tie up...