Search result for European Union
- The Energy traders of United Kingdom have urged Boris Johnson for linking the carbon market of United Kingdom to European Union
- The cap-and-trade systems, both are at the centre of the UK and European efforts for reducing the carbon emissi...
- The exports of UK to the European Union has been partially recovered after a steep drop in the month of January 2021
- The official figures shows that the exports have been increased by 46.6 percent from 42 percent in January 2021
- Germany has stopped using the Astrazeneca vaccine that is meant to prevent COVID-19.
- There are several cases of blood clotting in Europe after vaccination.
- Many European countries have paused Astrazeneca vaccination.
- China blacklisted 10 EU individuals, 4 entities over Brussels’ sanctions.
- Four entities were also blacklisted due to Brussels’ sanctions.
- The EU has accused Chinese officials of alleged human rights abuses in ...
- S. Korea’s exports of medical products rose to $4.67 billion in 2020.
- Exports to the EU saw a significant rise on-year in 2020.
- South Korean trade and medical officials vowed with EU counterparts to make joint effor...
- Italy is going to manufacture 10 million doses of Russian COVID-19 vaccine Sputnik V.
- The Italian – Russian Chamber of Commerce announced the deal signed with Russia.
- The Italian subsidiary of a Swiss Pharmaceutical company...
- United Kingdom has been edging closer towards the limited Brexit Deal with the European Union
- The European Union is going to grant the United Kingdom the so-called partial regulatory equivalence
The European Union and the...
- Dispute between United Kingdom and European Union has been deepened over covid-19 vaccine concerns
- The NHS of UK has blamed the increasing short-term decrease of covid-19 doses on a drop in the inbound vaccines
A dispute ...
- Australia threatens action over the carbon tariff of the European Union
- The trade minister of Australia said that, the country will be fighting an attempt made by the European Union to introduce a carbon tariff
- The European Commission is going to be taking legal action against the government of the United Kingdom
- The European Union is going to take legal action because of the failure of the UK government for keeping the promises it made during th...
- The government of the United Kingdom have rejected the false vaccine export ban claimed by the European Union
- The president of European Council said that, it has applied to all the components and vaccines developed in the United Kingdom
- Australia has slammed Italy and European Union for blocking the shipment of the corona virus vaccine of AstraZeneca
- Italy has blocked 2,50,000 doses of the novel corona virus vaccine developed by AstraZeneca and Oxford University
- The corona virus variant of the United Kingdom becomes dominant in the territory of Belgium
- A spokesman for the government of Belgium said that, last week, they have estimated that 53 percent of the covid-19 infections has been caused by t...
- The president of Turkey has been pledging stronger for human rights and freedoms in the government plan
- The plan has been promising that, in the upcoming months will be improving the judiciary system of the country
- The police have raided the offices of the FC Barcelona club just six days before the presidential elections
- The former president of FC Barcelona along with several other officials have been arrested by the police
- The energy companies in Spain are planning their stake sales with the upcoming two years
- The growing demand for the Environmentally friendly investments has been focusing on the solar and wind energy industries in Spain
- The company ‘Facebook’ is going to launch the ‘Facebook News’ in Germany in the month of May 2021
- The company will be paying the publishers for their content along with the list of its German partners
- The ambassadors of the European Union have approved the sanctions against the four senior law enforcement officers of Russia
- The sanctions have been approved over the jailing of the Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny
- Nicolas Sarkozy, who is the former president of France has been found guilty by a court in Paris on Monday
- He has been found guilty on the charges of corruption and influence peddling
On Monday, Nicolas Sarkozy, who is th...
- The government of Germany has limited the travel from France over the new corona virus variant
- The government of Germany has limited the travel from the Moselle region located in the northern region of France
On Sunday, t...