Search result for Electronic
- The court has rejected request for arrest warrant against Samsung heir Lee Jae-yong.
- Prosecutors have decided to continue with their investigation.
A court has refused the prosecutor’s request for an arrest warrant a...
EDI solutions combined with futuristic technologies such as internet of things and artificial intelligence, amongst others are driving the growth of global electronic data interchange (E...
- LG Electronics Inc. will move two of the country’s TV production line.
- The relocation will happen by the end of the year to Indonesia.
- The company currently runs six domestic TV production lines in its home country....
- Samsung Electronics Co. invests $8 billion to expand its foundry production line.
- Samsung currently has five foundry production lines in its home country.
- This would be the chip-making giant’s sixth production line....
- As a result of heavy investment, LG Electronics has registered more than 60,000 patents overseas.
- The company established a team for filing patent work in 1977.
- Total 87,773 number of patents registered in the country an...
• Samsung’s ISOCELL GN1 comes with a new 50MP sensor that is capable of supporting video recording up to 8K resolution
• According to Samsung’s official, this development is part of company’s commitment to deliver stunning images in any e...
• The Wall Street saw some gains in overnight trading courtesy of decline in number of jobless claims
• Newly released exports data from China helped to improve investor sentiment
After some gains by the Wall Street in the overnight trading, Frid...
• KOSPI went up by 23.51 points to 1,918.88 in the first 15 minutes of Wednesday’s trading
• Market situation is stabilizing every passing day as majority of countries are gradually reopening their economies
• Majority of large-cap sto...
- Michigan is the first state to receive the federal approval for the EBT cards under the Department of Education
- This program will see the federal government pump in $172 million worth a month
Students in Michigan, who is a part of the Mic...
- ZKW Group is now under South Korea’s LG Electronics
- The Australian company plans to boost its infrastructure and R&D investment
- ZKW will set up a new logistics center and research lab in Wieselburg, Austria ...
- Aviation industry to observe a hit due to travel restrictions
- Regarding seafood, India is concerned about its export
According to the UN Conference on Trade and Development, in 2020, the coronavirus outbreak might cost the...
- The new range of 2020 LG TVs ready for launch, includes 14 new OLED models
- New CX series will be available this month in South Korea
- TVs launched this year will feature its third-generation AI processor
- As the Covid-19 virus outbreak continues to disrupt global supply chains, automakers and manufacturers of electronic goods are forced to pay exorbitant rates to aerially import spares and components from South Korea and China on chartered flights.
- Samsung Electronics was supposed to send some 700 engineers to Vietnam for production OLED modules
- Vietnam Govt. has restricted travelers from South Korea due to the epidemic
- Samsung is the biggest foreign business opera...
- Tokyo hosted the International Smart Grid Expo, Tesla participated in the event too
- The Virtual Power Plant capacity was displayed by Tesla at the expo
The Virtual Power Plant space activities were displayed at the Intern...
- Record high amount spent on research and development
- Operating profit and sales fall
- Plans on spending $148 Billion over the next three years
South Korea’s tech giant, Samsung Electronics Co. spent...
- Lee Kun Hee’s dividend income from Samsung Electronics Co.
- Top dividend earner for 11 straight years
- Hyundai Motor Group and Asan Foundation, second and third top dividend earners respectively
- New board chairman Bahk Jae Wan appointed
- Company to enhance their efforts in transparency
- Appointment finalization on March 18
According to a report by Maeil Business News Korea, Former Finance ministe...
Singapore: Heng Swee Keat, The Deputy Prime Minister of Singapore, in his 2020 budget speech has announced that the country plans to phase out all the vehicles running on fossil fuels [internal combustion engine] by 2040. He has in his speech also outlined a slew of measures aimed at promoting th...
- Samsung Electronics and BTS partnership
- Promote Galaxy smartphones
- Samsung Electronics takes part in “CONNECT,BTS” art project
According to a report, on Wednesday Samsung Electronics Co. anno...